Chapter 07

I was still exhausted.  Before I knew it, I had fallen backwards, in a dead sleep.

Itachi’s PoV

“Sounds like a good plan.”  I leaned back, squishing her thighs. 

“No!”  She said.  My eyes darted up to her face, still not used to the fact that she was talking. 

“Wow, you’ve been talking a lot.”  I looked back at the ceiling. 

She rolled her eyes and poked my cheek, making me glare at her.  She started to lean back, and after a few seconds, she just fell straight back.  I sat up and looked at her.  Her eyes were closed and her breathing had slowed. 

I stood up and closed the blinds on the windows.  She curled up into a ball.  I sighed and took my cloak off and laid it over her.  I walked out of the door.  Kisame was on the couch, face down.  He looked up at me, but when he saw that it was me, he ducked his head back down. 

“I didn’t mean to…”  His voice was muffled through the couch pillows.  I sat on the other couch and glared at him.  He shot a shy look at me, blushing. 

“What?”  I asked coldly.  He sat up and smirked at me.

“What did you two do last night?”  He asked.  I ignored the question.

“Nothing.”  I thought of the feeling of her in my arms and shook my head. 

“Well, she tastes pretty good.”  He said as he licked his lips slowly.  Rage began to build up in me as his eyes zoned out, but he kept licking his lips.  I wanted to lung at him and cut off his tongue. 

What is wrong with me?!!  I thought to myself as I looked away from Kisame. 

“Next time, I'm cutting you off.”  I said, accidentally putting more fierceness in my voice then I meant to.  Kisame stopped licking his lips and looked at you in surprise. 

“You don’t have a hangover?”  He asked as he looked me up and down. 

“Well, I did.”  I thought of the headache that I had had just a while ago.  The headache was starting to come back from Kisame. 

“Really, what did you do?”  He asked.  His eyes were red. 

“I did nothing.”  I leaned back.  He smirked and stood up.

“Did Svel do something?”  He asked as he took off his cloak. 

“She’s asleep.”  I glared at him. 

“I can’t wait; I’ll just ask her real fast.”  He turned towards the hall to the bedrooms. 

“Wouldn’t do that.”  I placed my hands behind my head.  He looked back at me. 

“Why’s that?”  He turned to face me now.  I smirked at him.  He shrugged his shoulders and went down the hallway. 

Kisame’s PoV

“Why’s that?”  I turned to face him and received a smirk. 

Oh well, guess that I’ll just have to learn why not.  I shrugged my shoulders and went down the hallway. 

I could hear her breathing softly from the bedroom.  I smiled down at the figure.  Svel was asleep on the bed, with Itachi's cloak covering her.  She had a bite mark still from where I had bit her last night.  I traced the bite mark. 

Her eyes fluttered open and she glared at me.  The darkness of the room was soothing, but her glare was worse than Itachi’s.  My headache made me bend over in pain.  My hand landed on her face.  She screamed into it, and I tried to move my hand.  The pain dulled.  I stood up straight slowly. 

Get out!”  She screamed into my head.  The voice rattled around in there. 

“Stop!”  I yelled at her.  She shied away at the volume of the yell.  She hid under the cloak.  I picked her and the cloak up easily and threw her back onto the bed.  The cloak fell off of the bed.  She was in a ball.  “No, I'm sorry.”  I tried to calm her down. 

She glared back up at me, but I closed one of my eyes, preventing the headache that she was trying to give me.  Her hand whipped around and slapped me right on the cheek.  I took a few steps backwards and held onto my face.  It felt like it was on fire! 

I ran out of the room and to the bathroom.  My cheek had a perfect black hand print on it.  Wisps of darkness came off of the hand print.  I stepped out of the bathroom, but Itachi blocked the way to the bedroom.  He smirked when he saw my face.

“Told you.”  He said as I walked over to him and tried to push him out of the way.

“I'm going to kill her!”  I roared in rage.  Itachi grabbed my hand and twisted it behind my back.  Not only did I have a horrible migraine, but now my face felt like it was melting off slowly. 

“I warned you.”  Itachi spoke in a calm voice and forced me towards the living room.  He shoved me down onto one of the couches and sat across from me. 

Svelpia’s PoV

I could feel the shadow fire curling around my hand as he looked like he was about to hurt me again.  I whipped my hand around, slapping him across his face.  He staggered backwards, holding his burned face.  He ran out of my room and into the bathroom.  The fire had burned my hand.  I winced as I propped myself up on my burned hand.  I cradled the hand and it began to heal.  I could sense Itachi standing at my door suddenly, but he wasn’t facing the room. 

“Told you.”  He said as Kisame walked towards him and tried to push him out of the way. 

“I'm going to kill her!”  Kisame roared out in rage.  Itachi grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back.

“I warned you.”  Itachi spoke in a calm voice and forced Kisame towards the living room. 

I got off of the bed and looked down the hall.  When I saw that it was clear, I walked over to the cloak that was on the floor.  I picked it up and folded it neatly.  The hall was still clear as I walked to my old room.  I placed the cloak on the bed and walked into the living room slowly. 

Itachi was glaring at Kisame who was on the opposite couch.  Itachi looked up at me.  I looked myself over.  My dress was basically shredded.  A few scratches were on my sides.  I felt my neck.  A bite mark was there, but I didn’t feel like healing it. 

“I'm sorry…”  Kisame said from the couch as he looked up at me.  He began to lick his lips, freaking me out and causing me to take a step back. 

“Kisame, I think that you shouldn’t.”  Itachi said from the couch.  Kisame looked back at Itachi and frowned.

“But I want to!”  He said as he crossed his arms.  Itachi only blinked in reply.  Kisame smiled and jumped up.  I tried to run back down the hall, but he wrapped me in a crushing hug.  He swung me around in his grip.  “I promise that I won’t do that ever again!”  He said as I tried to get free. 

“Come on, we owe you.”  Itachi was still on the couch. 

“Yeah, let’s go do stuff!”  Kisame said.  The burn on his face was starting to hurt me.

Wait, let me change first!”   I sent as I managed to escape.  Kisame rubbed his burn.  I got on my tiptoes and healed his burn real fast and darted to my room.  I changed into one of the dresses that Tsunade and I had gotten.  It was a dark red with dark blue.  

~~~~~

Very short and boring chapter. :X

I just want to finish this series, at least, so I don’t have to worry about it not being finished later on. 

I still love it when you vote and everything! 

This series is short, compared to more of the other series, and has a little over ten more chapter until it is finished.  The sequel hasn’t really even been written and it just depends on how much feedback I get with this story.  When I do finish this, I plan on making another Itachi love story that will have better grammar and won’t be nearly as childish. 

So, cheers to that!

Don’t forget to vote and comment!