Chapter 10

When I got home, I noticed that Kisame’s wounds were horrible.

“I'm so sorry; I didn’t think that I would hurt you that bad.”  I felt horrible for hurting him that bad.  His cloak was basically shredded.  He only grunted.  He fell onto the couch, face first.  “No, go to my room.”  I ordered him.  I heard Itachi grumble something softly.  Kisame complained as he stood up and walked towards my room stiffly.  “It can’t be that bad!”  I examined his back.  Blood was still slowly coming out of the wounds.  I closed the door on Itachi.  Kisame looked at me closely.  “Take your shirt off.”  I ordered him.  He smirked and took off his cloak and then his shirt.  He had a six pack.  He smiled when he saw my eyes lingering on it. 

“Like?”  He asked, but then grimaced in pain.  I rolled my eyes and pointed at the bed.  He laid down face first.  He was in the middle of the bed, making it impossible for me to sit beside him to heal him.  I grinded my teeth as I walked over to the edge of the bed.  I jumped up onto the bed and stood over him.  “What are you doing?”  His voice was muffled.  I sat down on his butt.   His head shot up and he looked back at me in surprise.

Do you want me to heal you, or not?”  I sent sourly as I crossed my arms. 

He blushed and turned back to face the pillow.  My hands began to glow as I pressed them to his first gash.  He shivered slightly.  His pale blue skin began to mend back together.  After I got done with his first gash, I wiped the sweat away from my forehead.  Kisame began to snore under me.  I looked down at him. 

“Are you done yet?”  A voice asked from behind me.  I jumped at the sound.  I turned around to see Itachi leaning on the door. 

Stalker, and no.  That was only one of four.”  I sent. 

“You take a long time.”  Itachi said calmly, but his eyes showed hatred for some reason. 

Would you want me to leave a scar?” I sent sourly as I began on the next one.

“Well, if you want us to get chewed out, then no.”  I ignored him and finished the one I was working on.

What do you mean?”  I asked as I scooted forward to be able to reach his next gash.  Kisame grunted and almost turned over, but I managed to keep him in place.

“We have orders to head back to HQ.”  I started on the third one. 

An awkward silence followed as I started on the last gash.  Halfway through healing it Kisame turned around.  He grabbed onto me and squished me under his weight.  I patted his shoulders as I tried to escape his grasp, but he didn’t even flinch.  I looked over at the door and saw that Itachi wasn’t there anymore.  His head appeared at the edge of the bed closest to me.  He smirked at me and just stared.

Little help here?”  I attempted to move.  He thought it over for a second. 

“Naw, I think that I'm going to go order a pizza.  I’ll bring you a slice.”  He said as he stood up.  I grabbed onto his cloak, stopping him in his tracks.  Kisame turned around suddenly, whipping me around to the other side of the bed.  I flailed my arms out as I tried to move. 

No!”  I sent to Itachi. 

Something grabbed onto my arm suddenly and pulled me out from under Kisame.  My face landed in Itachi’s chest as I semi flew through the air.  Itachi didn’t let go of my hand.  Kisame grumbled from the bed.  His gash was healed basically, but he had a huge scar.  Itachi grabbed onto my shoulders and pulled me so I stood in front of him.  He smirked down at me and leaned in.