Words and Fists

(3rd Person POV)
{Extra note: Ludwig has changed to Ludvig}

The next day, Friday, came quicker than anyone expected. But to Gracie and Ludvig it didn't come quick enough. Ludvig was determined that he would win, and Gracie was ready to beat Gunther's ass in case he didn't.

The two were talking before the show started. "No, Gracie, you don't need to worry about that. I've got this under contr-" Gracie cut her new friend off before he could finish. "Yes, Ludvig, I do! I am NOT just gonna sit back and watch Gunther hurt you again if you lose!! As your friend, I will not allow it!" She said with a surprisingly playful stamp of her foot.

The two stared at each other a second longer before Gracie burst out laughing. Ludvig letting out a few chuckles of his own. "Okay, okay..." He said once Gracie had calmed down a bit. "If it comes down to that situation, you may come out to HELP me. Not to fight with Gunther. As your friend I don't want you getting hurt because of me. Deal?" He finalized as he extended his arms towards her.

Gracie looked at his face, then at his hand for a moment. Trying to make a decision. "Fine. Deal." She said extending her arm as well. But before Ludwig could shake her hand to agree on it, Gracie locked pinkies with him.

At this point it might have been signature, but he looked up at her, confused as to why she just did that. "Pinkie promise!" Gracie said while beaming. "They're stronger than regular promises!"

Gracie pulled both of their hands up between their faces. "So when I do this, you always know I'm telling the truth that I'll keep my promises!" Those words stayed with Ludvig as he prepared for his match. Giving him a bit more confidence that he would be okay if things went wrong.

He knew just how strong Gracie was. Even though she didn't like to show it unless she really had to. Gracie made her way back to her cousins locker room, sitting down and waiting patiently for Smackdown to start.

Not even 5 minutes later, just as the opening music of Smackdown came on, there was a knock at the door. Gracie assumed it was Ricochet coming back from the dinner hall.

"Come in!" She said, her eyes still on the TV. She heard the door open and shut. Someone walking in. Gracie noticed something off about the footsteps. They sounded perfectly in rhythm, belonging to someone heavier than her cousin. Taller. Someone who wasn't Ricochet was in the room with her.

Quickly getting up, she turned around to face the person, and just as she thought, it was "Gunther." Gracie said in a venomous tone. "What do you want?"

Gunther looked down at her, eyes threatening to burn a hole through an unsuspecting person. "Maybe I didn't make it clear the first time we talked, so I'll say it again now." He stepped a bit closer to Gracie. Her still standing her ground, holding her chin up a bit to assert her own level of dominance.

"Stay away from Ludvig." Gunther spat out. "I can't prove it, but I know you're the one making him lose sight of what is important." He grabbed her arm, Gracie looking up at him, disgusted. "And if I do catch you with him, I swear I'll get rid of you myself-"

"Something going on in here?" Gunther let go of Gracie to turn around. Only to see Drew, Sheamus, and Ricochet all standing in the doorway. Angela in Drew's hand, and a steel chair in Sheamus's.

Gunther's face broke into a scowl. "No." He said. "I was actually just about to leave." He went to walk out of the room, Drew stopped him for only a moment. Sword pointed at Gunther's head. "You touch her ever again, and we won't let you off the hook so easily." Drew said. Clearly just as disgusted as Gracie was. He lowered Angela, letting Gunther leave.