Love Has It's Ways (SMUT)

{Warning, this chapter is going to be LONG.}

(1st Person POV. Character: Ludvig/Marcel)

"Alrighty, Fluff!" I said, clapping my hands together. She looked at me. "Money In The Bank is no less than 6 days away! And SummerSlam is literally the Saturday after! Do you know what that means?" Fluff tilted her head to the side.

"After tomorrow night, I'm going back to Germany to visit my mother!" I replied. 💭 You're literally talking like this dog is going to understand what you're saying.💭 Shut up consciousness, I'm happy right now. "And guess what the best part is Fluff?" I asked. Fluff tilted her head the other way. "I got permission to bring you!" Fluff immediately barked happily.

💭Maybe you should bring Lacy as a surprise. The two of you aren't official yet, so it would be an amazing way to bond with each other.💭 Excellent thinking! Her fever went away shortly after we sat down to watch a movie. Attention really was all she needed.

Lacy also had her contract signing with Gunther tomorrow night. I could only imagine how confident she felt. I was just hoping Gunther wouldn't be difficult about it. But I knew that Lacy would gladly let a group of three particular men help her deal with him if he tried anything.

I picked up my phone to call her. She'd given me her number yesterday. I pressed the call button next to her name and put the phone to my ear. She picked up almost immediately.

Lacy: Hello!

Me: Hello beautiful. Feeling alright this morning?

Lacy: Absolutely. And you?

Me: Every day is amazing when I get to talk to you.

I heard her giggle over the phone.

Lacy: So what's up?

Me: I'm glad you asked. I was actually wondering if you wanted to come with me to Germany tomorrow?

Lacy: Germany?!

Me: Yup.

Lacy: Oh, Marcel, I'd love to but I have my contract signing tomorrow. I can't...

Me: It's after Raw, sweetheart. I have to be there too, remember?

Lacy: Oh yeah. Right, sorry!

Me: It's okay doll.

Lacy: In that case, I would love to. Where to in Germany? I've never been before!

Me: Hamburg. I'm visiting my mother.

Lacy gasped especially loudly.

Lacy: You mean I get to meet Mrs. Axel?!

Me: She is my mother, so... Yes, you will!

Lacy: Eeeeee!! I've always wanted to meet her! The woman that raised my prince charming! I'll start packing! Thank you so much, baby!!

And with that, she hung up. 'My prince charming'... I'm her prince charming? Well, that certainly was flattering. I set my phone down. 💭I should start packing too.💭

Later that day Lacy and I met up for a dinner date. She chose the restaurant and offered to pay for our meals as thanks for inviting her to go with me. But I insisted on staying gentleman-like and said I would cover the food bill. She really had no choice but to allow me to.

She looked absolutely stunning on top of her kind offer. Sporting a beautiful red dress and silver strapped heels.