Melting Kisses

{⚠️Sexual themes. No smut though. Please don't read, or beware of reading if you think such subjects will make you uncomfortable!⚠️}

(1st Person POV. Character: Ludvig)

My entire being just melted when she pulled me into that kiss. She had just done what I'd been waiting for her to do for over a month. The kiss was soft yet passionate, and I kissed her back almost immediately. I said almost because I had to comprehend it for a second.

She tasted sweet, like strawberries and chocolate. She grabbed my face and attempted to pull me closer, instead I just grabbed her waist and sat down on my couch. Pulling her down with me so that her legs went behind my back, to where she was straddling me.

Her hands slid from my face to my shoulders, gripping slightly as the kiss broke. We were both breathing heavily, Gracie's cheeks slightly flushed. "Never..." She began, resting her forehead on mine. "Talk to that bitch again. She's fake, she doesn't actually like you..." So that's what it was, huh?

I smirked. "Got a little jealous?" I asked teasingly. She looked away from me, slightly embarrassed, but I grabbed her chin and turned her head back to me. "I would have begun to wonder..." I said as I looked down at the outfit she was wearing.

My cheeks got a little red and my pupils blew wide. Gracie had a short dress on, that stopped at her knees. Sleeveless and had no leggings on. The top of her dress was low enough so that I could see the top of her breasts. Normally she would never allow herself to wear such a revealing outfit, but I liked it more than I thought I would.

It wasn't until a few seconds later that Gracie slightly giggled. A sweet-sounding laugh, with a hint of mischief in it too. I looked up at her, and she had the sliest expression on her face. "What?" I asked. She giggled again before pointing down. I looked at where she was pointing and saw why she had been giggling.

I'd gotten a boner. Well of course I did! I'd been having lewd thoughts about this woman for about a week now, and she was sitting in my lap. Of course I was turned on. And something was a bit different this time around. The last time I'd gotten a boner, and she saw it, she was a nervous wreck. But she seemed to have a confidence that wasn't there before this time.

"I guess that's my fault, huh?" Gracie asked softly. I nodded in response. A bit of her shyness was coming back to her. "You want me to help...?" She asked once more, leaning back in for a kiss. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to ask me that, Gracie," I said, going in for the kiss. But she stopped me.

I looked at her, confused. "Lacy." She said sternly. "My name is Lacy, and that's what you call me. We've been friends for about a month now, and you still call me by my ring name Marcel." I swallowed at her saying my name so seriously. But I responded with a reasonable answer. "I was just being respectful. I didn't know what you liked to be called."

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm agreeing with Maria," Lacy said in a breathless tone. I raised an eyebrow at her, which made her squirm a little. "But at least I mean this when I say it..." She continued, inching closer again. "You really are so fucking hot." Her lips then smashed back into mine.

It was almost like a dream come true. Oh, wait... It was. She really loved me back. I kissed her back, deepening the kiss. And we just sat there, kissing for a while. That was until her hands found my shirt buttons.

Lacy quickly un-did the first one, as she leaned into me a bit more. I grunted at the change in pressure she was putting on my erection. My hands were running up and down her thighs and hips. Before finally gripping grabbing near the underside of her knees, and flipping her under me.

This sudden movement, of course, caused her to break the kiss to stare at me with a mildly shocked expression. Her soft brown eyes widened, and the blush was visible on her cheeks. Shit, if she looked good under me, I couldn't imagine how fucking sexy she'd look on top of me.

Her hands quickly went back to unbuttoning the rest of my shirt, her nose filling with a burning sensation as my top slipped off my shoulders. Which revealed my chiseled torso. I sat up a bit to slide the shirt off the rest of the way, before throwing it aside.

When I leaned back down, her hands found my shoulders again. Sliding them down, feeling over my chest, down to my abs. I grunted again, grabbing her right hand and pulling it up to my face. "Your hands are cold..." I said. I kissed her palm as she cupped my cheek. No less than a few seconds later I could feel her other hand exploring again.

I smirked once more. "What?" I asked. "Like what you see?" That glint of mischief was visible in her eyes. She used the hand that was caressing the side of my face to pull me down to her by the back of my neck. Placing a small kiss on my collarbone, she responded;

"Maybe... I've got a nice view from here." She spoke gently, but her tone was adding to the heat of the situation. My fingertips slid under the dress straps on her shoulders and began to pull them down her arms. Shifting my body so that I could settle my head in the crook of her neck, planting hot kisses all around. In between kisses, I spoke; "I think it's only fair... That... I'm not the only one without a top on... Don't you think...?"

Lacy only gripped the back of my neck and bit her lip as she attempted to suppress her emotions as I began to pull her dress down. Past her breasts, revealing her deep purple lace bra, past her hips, revealing matching lace underwear, down her legs and threw it to the side as she kicked off her black pumps. Leaving her only in her bra, and panties.

She stuttered out a few words, "Marcel, don't-" I stopped kissing her neck for a moment. "Don't what?" I asked teasingly. My accent spiked her arousal. "Don't leave any marks..." She managed as she squeezed her legs shut, her cheeks flushing a deep red from being so bare. I saw that this was a first-time experience for her.

I began kissing down Lacy's torso. Between her breasts and down her stomach, stopping there to look up at her face. Her beautiful eyes practically begged me to prove something to her. One of my hands gently gripped the underside of her thigh and began to slowly spread her legs apart. Both of our breathing fell heavy again.

"Lacy?!" We heard someone behind us call out.

We both turned our heads to look at the person who had said that. Only to see Megan Morant standing at the door. No camera crew, thankfully. "M-Megan...!" Lacy stuttered in surprise. "What are you doing here?!" She quickly grabbed her dress off of the ground and sat up under me.

"I-I was just coming here to discuss the conversation I'm supposed to have with Gunther and Ludvig during the show! What- What are you doing here?!" 💭 Is it not obvious? I was just about to- You know what, never mind.💭 I thought, quickly getting off of Lacy as she pulled her dress back on.

"Please don't tell Kayla...! O-or anybody for that matter!" She pleaded. Megan shook her head before speaking: "I won't! Just- I think you should go! Stephanie McMahon is looking for you!" Lacy quickly pulled her pumps back on and fixed her hair, responding: "Shit! What time is it??" Megan looked at her watch. "About... 7:30?" Lacy raced towards the door.

"Oh...! Fuck, I gotta go! I-I'll talk to you later Ludvig!" And with that, she was gone. Great. Right when I was so close to relief. Megan followed after Lacy. "Sorry, Mr. Kaiser!" She apologized as she ran down the hall after her.

I picked up my shirt and began to put it back on. 💭I should start getting ready too...💭

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi, y'all! I know this chapter was kinda a spicy one, but that's why I had a warning at the top to protect my dear readers just in case! I hope you enjoyed it because this has been my favorite chapter so far! Cya tomorrow gems! 💎💝

(Word count: 1490)