Late Lunch Heat

(1st Person POV. Character: Ludvig)
{⚠️Mature/Sexual language used⚠️
All German words will now be in underlined italics}

It was now 2 p.m. and I had just gotten done training. I headed to the showers to freshen up considering I was very sweaty. After a few minutes, Drew and Sheamus walked in to shower as well. Arguably just as sweaty. Maybe more.

{Basically, it was an open shower where every man could see each other naked as they showered. That's why some people get private locker rooms. Like Gracie, Roman, etcetera.}

As I got undressed, The Usos walked by me. "Ayyy! Nice ass, man!" Jimmy said as he slapped me on the back. You could almost see my cheeks turn red from embarrassment. "Danke für das Kompliment..." I muttered as I turned my head to focus back on getting the shower ready.

{I'll let y'all guess what that German sentence means. (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)}

There were no other men in the shower room now besides Drew, myself, and Sheamus. But we were all fairly spaced out to be respectful to each other. There were walls in the room so we tried to find showers behind those.

Little did any of us know that someone was waiting in my locker room...

After the three of us showered we headed back to our locker rooms to get changed. I opened my door and walked inside, not noticing the person sitting on my couch. With only a towel covering myself from the waist down I began to grab clothes to change into.

Gracie's face slowly began to turn red as she realized the state I was in. My hair was messy and not gel-ed up like it usually was. And my body still dripping with water, with the towel rather loose on my waist. Threatening to slip off, but wasn't. I would have started getting dressed if she hadn't made a small squeaking sound when I went to go take my towel off.

My head shot in her direction, finally realizing she was there. I held my towel up firmly, readjusting it so that it would stay in place. "Lacy!" I said, finally using her real name from how surprised I was. "Was machst du hier?! I mean- What are you doing here??"

Gracie couldn't help but stare. "I- um-" she began, trying to explain herself. "Y-you forgot this b-bag at- I mean, in my locker r-room...! I just wanted to r-r-return it to you!" She stuttered out, holding a bag in front of her face.

💭Shit!💭 I thought. 💭I forgot to give her the gift!💭 Gracie quickly shoved the bag into my hands and ran to the door. "Wait!" I called after her. She didn't look at me but stopped to let me know that she was listening. "It's for you," I said as I motioned the bag back towards her. "I forgot to give it to you when we were eating breakfast."

Gracie slowly turned to look at me. Refusing to look anywhere but my face. At least she was trying to be respectful. "You got me a gift?" She asked in wonderment, inching back towards me to take the bag back. I nodded as she took it. Her jaw dropped a little bit when she pulled the squish mellow out.

"I thought you might like it." I began. "I heard you liked strawberries so-" I didn't get to finish because she threw her hands around my back and gave me a big hug. "Thank you so much, Ludvig!! I absolutely love it!" She said excitedly. She must've absolutely forgotten that I was basically naked. But something struck me from her being so close.

But it showed that Gracie remembered my current condition when she quickly jumped back a few seconds after she'd finished her sentence. "Sorry!" She screeched. "I was just so excited that I kinda forgot-" "It's okay," I said, stopping her. "I'm just glad you like the gift."

She smiled gently. There was a few moments of awkward silence. But Gracie broke the ice when she finally said; "So do you want anything from the dinner hall? They're still serving lunch! I don't know if you've eaten anything yet, so..." Lunch sounded good about now. I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast this morning, and I was quite truly hungry.

"Um, yeah. I'll have a garden salad." I replied. Gracie raised an eyebrow at me. "Are you sure?" She asked. "I mean, they have really good kinds of pasta here!" Her voice began to trail off as her eyes wandered down to my abs. "Sandwiches and-" Her eyes looked a little ways below my waist. "Footlongs..." She finished as she slightly gulped. She was clearly thinking of other things than food.

I looked down, a bit confused, only to see why she'd trailed off. There was an unmistakable bulge showing from under my towel. I'd gotten a boner. Of course. 💭It must have happened when she hugged me.💭 I thought. Then I realized how uncomfortable she must have been.

"Er, sorry about that Gracie. I'm just cold right now." I apologized. "And yes, I'm sure. A salad will do just fine." Her cheeks were a little flushed as she looked back up at me. "Oh, okay! I'll go get that for you then!" And with that, she left my room.

I let out a sigh. 💭Good, she bought it. Can't have her knowing that she turned me on just by hugging me...💭 I grabbed my clothes to change into them. 💭I mean, maybe she would have liked the fact that she has the ability to do that to you! You never know until you actually know.💭 Spoke the voice in the back of my head.

And there I went again. Thinking lewd thoughts about a woman who would probably never see me as more than a friend. I mean, what 29-year-old would want to date a 32-year-old man who's been single since he joined this company? Probably not Gracie. Never mind that, I needed to get dressed.

And three minutes later I was in a white tank top, with baggy black pants, and red suspenders. I looked pretty hot if I had to say so myself. Gracie walked into the room holding two boxes. 💭Lunch💭 I thought as I eyed her. "Here's your salad!" She exclaimed, handing me one of the boxes.

"Vielen Dank. Thank you." I said as I went to take the box. But Gracie froze as she took in my outfit. 💭Maybe the suspenders were a bit too much...?💭 I wondered as I saw her expression. But I could guess why.

I'd been told before that even though I might not be attractive to certain people, I still had a very immaculate body. I was jacked, as some people would put it.

Gracie snapped back to her senses and gave me my food. Then she went to walk out. But I grabbed her wrist, unprovoked. She looked back at me. "You don't want to stay and eat lunch with me?" I asked her, attempting to beg her to stay.

"I-" She began. Looking at me and then the door, then back. "Ludvig-" "Marcel." I corrected. Her pupils blew wide, giving me sad eyes. "Marcel, I would but my cousin really asked me not to...! Gunther might-" I grabbed her other arm to make her fully face me. "Gunther might, what?" I asked a little more aggressively.

"Ricochet has told all of us that he isn't scared of Gunther. You've told me the same. So what are you afraid of?" Gracie got a little upset at that. She firmly placed a hand on my chest and pushed me back. "I'm-! I'm afraid that you'll get hurt again!" She yelled. "And I don't think I have the strength to see you in pain again...!" She was overcome by tears as she rushed out of my locker room.

I stood there in shock for a moment. I'd never heard her yell before. But then I heard her scream from a little way down the hallway. I rushed out of my room to see what had caused her to do so. Only to see Gracie dangling by her neck.

"Were the two of you talking about me?" The person holding Gracie by her neck asked.

"Gunther," I said as I scowled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry about the wait for this chapter. I hope to get another chapter out tomorrow, but we'll see how my ideas come together. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it! Bye gems! 💎💝

(Word count: 1477)

I did try to make this chapter twice as interesting than normal. I don't know if I did well on that...

Lemme know!