𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 -1-

EXT. THRONE ROOM, SPACE NIGHT

Kneeling behind a throne, a clothed, armored figure known as the other, bows

THE OTHER (V.O.)
The Tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world. A human world. They would wield its power,...

Some had felt weird about watching their lives being played out on screen while others look seemed in awe at the screen.

"What is this tesseract you speak of?" Dumbledore had asked with a certain glint in his eyes.

"Something you don't want to play with" Said Steve with a hard look on his face. Dumbledore who was not the least pleased with that answer, stayed quiet and let the movie continue.

CUT TO:
the other faces a horned shaped shadow. Loki. Loki is handed the Chitauri scepter, a long golden handle, fitted with a blue gem encircled with silver blades.

THE OTHER (V.O.)
But our ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead. And our force, our Chitauri, will follow.

High wide on: tens of thousands of chitauri stand ready in a seething mass of neat rows and columns....the ground simply quakes.

THE OTHER (V.O.)
The world will be his. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do But burn?

Many wizards and witches stilled at this, what in Merlin was going on in the muggle world and how could they not be aware of any of this. The Ministry had to have some awareness of the outside world.

It also seemed they weren't the only magic wielders out there. Something that shocked many of them mostly the Pure bloods.

EXT. S.H.I.E.L.D. PROJECT P.E.G.A.S.U.S FACILITY NIGHT

Out in the new mexico desert, a remote research facility is in a state of panic. it's an evacuation. a swooping helicopter flies in. chaos. men in suits run around like in the typical 'we have to leave' fashion. soldiers on foot jump onto humvees, accelerating    the hell out of there. a voice bellows from hidden loudspeakers.

EXT. HELICOPTER PAD CONTINUOUS

Standing a few yards from the landing pad, A Fed in a suit with badass shades, peers at the helicopter as it lands.

This is SHIELD AGENT PHIL COULSON.

Walking out of the helicopter is shield agent maria hill fierce and determined. following her, shield director nick fury climbs out. hill and fury approach agent coulson.

NICK FURY:
How bad is it?

AGENT PHIL COULSON:
That's the problem, sir. We don't know.

INT. FACILITY FLOOR NIGHT

Agent Coulson leads Hill and Fury through the radiation section of the facility. Hundreds of technicians and other staff run around, taking only the essentials.

AGENT PHIL COULSON:
Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.

NICK FURY:
NASA didn't authorize Selvig to test phase

AGENT PHIL COULSON:
He wasn't testing it, he wasn't even in the room. Spontaneous advancement.

AGENT MARIA HILL:
It just turned itself on?

NICK FURY:
What are the energy levels now?

AGENT PHIL COULSON:
Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered the evac.