𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 -7-

INT. BANNER'S LAB MORNING

Fury walks in surprised to see Tony and Banner stop working on the scepter.

NICK FURY
(ANGRY):
What are you doing, Mr. Stark?

TONY:
Uh...kind of been wondering the same thing about you.

NICK FURY:
You're supposed to be locating the  Tesseract.

BANNER:
We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile.

TONY:
And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss.
(suddenly his monitor show a collection of SECRET FILES)
What is PHASE 2?

Suddenly, Steve drops a hydra assault rifle on the table causing fury, Banner and Tony to turn around. Cap looks pissed.

STEVE:
PHASE 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons.
(TO TONY)
Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow.

"Oh shit.."

NICK FURY
(trying to explain):
Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're...

TONY:
I'm sorry, Nick.

Tony moves the computer screen towards Fury which shows plans of the weapons

TONY:
What were you lying?

STEVE:
I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit.

At that moment, Thor, Natasha and Regulus walk into the lab. Natasha keeps her eyes right on Banner. Banner looks at her, pissed..

BANNER:
Did you know about this?

NATASHA:
You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?

BANNER:
I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed.

NATASHA:
Loki's manipulating you.

BANNER:
And you've been doing what exactly?

REGULUS:
You didn't come here because she bat her eyelashes at you.

BANNER:
Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction.

NICK FURY:
Because of him.
(pointing at Thor)

THOR
(STUNNED)
Me?

NICK FURY:
Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned.

REGULUS:
No offense director but you and i both knew we not alone way before Thor appeared

NICK FURY:
That's besides the point.

"Wait, did you just subtly reference the wizarding world in a room full of muggles?" said Barty to Regulus, who had returned a few minutes before the scene had started. Regulus shrugged, considering that this is the future for him.

"Shield knows about the wizarding world as well as the government. Who do you think covers up your tracks when you mess up?" says Natasha. Lately, it's been much easier now that people are aware that other things are out there besides only them. People have just stopped questioning things.