𝘈𝘖𝘜 -2-

Regulus:
The Avengers are on an aircraft heading out of Sokovia, Natasha interrupts Banner who's listening to opera with his headphones. Regulus watches from afar.

Natasha Romanoff:
Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever.

Bruce Banner:
Just wasn't expecting the Code Green.

Natasha Romanoff:
If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory.

Bruce Banner:
You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear.

Natasha Romanoff:
How long before you trust me?

Bruce Banner:
It's not you I don't trust.

Natasha Romanoff:
Thor, report on the Hulk?

Thor:
The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims.

Natasha glares at Thor and Banner groans in despair. Regulus snorts.

"Really Thor" says Natahsa. Thor only throws her an embarrassed grin.

Thor:
Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout.

Regulus:
Yeah Thor i think we get it.

Tony Stark:
Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

Bruce Banner:
Uh, yeah, she knows her way around.

Tony Stark:
Thanks.
[to JARVIS]
Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment.

JARVIS:
Very good sir.

Tony Stark:
JARVIS, take the wheel.

JARVIS:
Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked.

Tony Stark:
[to Thor and Steve, looking at the scepter]
It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but...

Thor:
No, but this... this brings it to a close.

Steve Rogers:
As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?

Tony Stark:
Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?

Thor nods his head

Tony Stark:
I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?

Thor:
Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels.

Tony Stark:
Yeah. Who doesn't love revels. Captain?

Steve Rogers:
Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels.

Regulus winces. Unlike everyone else he came from 2026. Already living through everything could only let out a cold-hearted laugh. "Oh, how wrong you are," he says. The others look a little confused.

The Avengers aircraft lands at the Avengers tower in New York where Barton is taken by Dr. Cho to have his wounds tended to; Maria walks up to Stark