𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 -5-

INT. HELICARRIER BRIDGE NIGHT

As they are waiting to locate Loki using satellite facial recognition, Coulson and Steve stand side by side, waiting.

AGENT PHIL COULSON:
I mean, if it's not too much trouble.

STEVE:
No, no. It's fine.

AGENT PHIL COULSON:
It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but...

AGENT JASPER SITWELL:
We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy- nine percent.

AGENT PHIL COULSON:
Location?

AGENT JASPER SITWELL:
Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse.

Regulus looks at the screen from over Agent Sitwell's shoulder

REGULUS:
He's not exactly hiding.

NICK FURY:
Captain, you're up.

Steve nods. Leaves.

EXT. STUTTGART MUSEUM NIGHT

Loki standing in front of the museum, dressed in 21st century attire and with the scepter, disguised as a cane, walks up to the entrance of the gala.

INT. STUTTGART GALA NIGHT

Inside, a lavished gala with an orchestra playing, is interrupted as the HEAD DOCTOR walks up to the mic.

INT. HELICARRIER, STEVE'S LOCKER NIGHT

Steve walks into his own locker room. As he approaches the steel cabinet, the doors already reveal the updated CAPTAIN AMERICA UNIFORM, along with the famous SHIELD. He stands in silence.

The ones who were fans of Captain America began to shuffle in their seats with excitement seeing the uniform.

EXT. STUTTGART MUSEUM NIGHT

Outside the museum, GERMAN GUARDS stand in their positions. One of them is standing on top of the roof, scoping. He then hears a THWACK! He looks down. One of his guards is shot with an ARROW. He raises his gun. He is shot dead by an arrow. Falls down. Barton and his CREW arrive at the doors of the locked science building. Barton looks at the retinal scanner. He pulls out a SHIELD eye scanner instrument.

INT. STUTTGART GALA NIGHT

Loki looks from above the museum and descends down to where the HEAD DOCTOR is. As he makes it down and near the stage, he FLIPS his cane the other end. The guard there notices him, pulls out his gun, but Loki CLUBS his head in. CHAOS ERUPTS. Guests begin to leave the museum. Loki grabs the doctor and flips him over onto a marble table of the mythological creatures BILCHSTEIM. Loki pulls out an OPTICAL TORTURE DEVICE. He PLUNGES down the doctor's eye. The doctor TWISTS in pain.

EXT. STUTTGART MUSEUM NIGHT

Suddenly, from Barton's instrument, a holographic eye of the head doctor appears and the image of the doctor appears on screen. The doors to the facility open. Barton walks in and finds in a cabinet, a glass thermos with a cylinder of iridium.

Many people in the room looked in horror now knowing what the eye was for and not wanting to think about it any longer. Some have even covered up the young ones' eyes not wanting them to see while others had the audacity to glare at Clint. He looked away in shame while the Avengers glared at anyone who looked his way.