Announcement

Hi guys,,

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who's been reading so far.

I didn't ever expect my book to actually blow up and get so many views. Sorry for the extremely slow updates. I've been dealing with school and other things. Midterms have started and I'm already about to throw myself.

I wanted to post this as a disclaimer that i plan to not update for a while and instead I'll be editing this book. There's a lot of of stuff I need to fix and change. For example I'm think about rewriting Regulus and Sirius confrontation. It felt to rushed and didn't have some aspects i wished it did. Also there's some plots I wasn't to change as well.

I also have a lot of new books in my drafts just sitting there which I want to work on as well. My winter break is coming up soon and I'm going to use that time to work on those books and this one. I have a moon knight x Harry Potter WTH book I want to do so bad. There are like no scripts for Moon knight so I'm currently writing them which takes up so much energy. I have a Once upon a time fic in my drafts if any of you are interested in. This one has been a fic I've had for a long time and I've actually already started.

I posted a new chapter for you guys for now I might post a new chapter in a few weeks I'm not sure but just wanted to say sorry and thank you to all of you guys. :))

Edit:
Should I keep the Avengers memory's where they are (They come from like right before AOU) or should I make them come from after AOU

Edit: Should I keep the Avengers memory's where they are (They come from like right before AOU) or should I make them come from after AOU