𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

INT. HOGWARTS EXPRESS DAY

Regulus looks close to tears. In front of him was Percy with a suitcase in one hand and a cage in the other.

REGULUS:
You have anything you need correct.

PERCY:
Yes dad.

"WAIT IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS" Shouted Barty.

Little Japster was on his way to hogwarts. Regulus was so excited to see his son off to hogwarts.

The avengers were confused but excited as well. They really never understood the whole magic thing but they knew it was important to both Regulus. They were happy to see their new nephew going to school.

REGULUS:
You're all grown up. I promised I wouldn't cry but merlin.

PERCY:
Daaaad. Im not going away forever. I'll write to you once I get sorted. Promise

REGULUS:
Just remember no matter what house you get sorted into, I'll be proud of you. Hell i'll get as much merch as support

Sirius was surprised. Did his brother not really care what house the boy got in. He was sure he'd be the same as his parents. But either way the boy will probably end up with those slimy snakes. After all thats where every dark family ends up.

PERCY:
Dad, you're embarrassing meeee.

"Aww look at his red little face" gushes Natahsa. "Yeah that was before he became a pre teen, now he's just a menace" says Clint remembering how every time he talks to Percy now he doesn't understand half the things he says now. Gen z or whatever.

A whistle is heard. People began filling in the train. Regulus pulls his son into the tightest hug and kisses his head.

REGULUS:
I love you so much. Remember to write.

PERCY:
I love you too dad. I'll miss you. Tell aunt tasha and uncle clint that i already miss them.

Natasha and Clint smile at that.

REGULUS:
I will.

REGULUS:
And remember. Black do now bow down to anyone.
No go, you'll miss the train.

Percy runs into the train before waving his father goodbye. Percy looks for an empty compartment. He finds one with a boy sitting alone.

PERCY:
Erm hello. If you don't mind, can I sit here?

BOY:
Oh yeah of course.

Everyone looks at the boy on the screen, then at James, who looks white as a sheet. "Um. Mate, is it just me or does he look exactly like you." says Sirius, seeing as the boy was an exact replica of James when he first came to Hogwarts. "That's what I'm trying to find out," says James.

Before any names can be exchanged a redhead boy appears in the doorway.

"Oh no a redhead," muttered Barty. Regulus whispers to Barty "you don't think he's related to Molly do you. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't pop out another one" Barty snorts at that.

RON:
Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full.

HARRY:
No, not at all.

He looks at Percy. Percy just nods his head. He didn't really mind.

RON:
[sits across from Harry and next to Japster ]
I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.