𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘞𝘚 -𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦-

Mid-credits scene; at an underground HYDRA lab Baron Wolfgang von Strucker is talking with a HYDRA scientist

List:
It's over. Fury has released everything to the public.

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker:
Everything he knows about.

List:
Herr Strucker, if they get word of our work here, if they find out we serve HYDRA...

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker:
HYDRA, SHIELD, two sides of a coin that's no longer currency.

They walk over to the corner of the lab where Loki's scepter is being kept

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker:
What we have is worth more than any of them ever knew. We've only scratched the surface and already...

They start walking out of the lab

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker:
There are other facilities doing HYDRA's good work around the world. We'll feed them to Captain America and his colorful friends. Keep them off our scent.

List:
What about the volunteers?

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker:
The dead will be buried so deep their own ghosts won't be able to find them.

List:
And the survivors?

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker:
The twins.

We see the twins, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, aka Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, being kept in glass cells each exhibiting their powers, Pietro having superhuman speed and Wanda having telekinetic powers

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker:
Sooner or later they will meet the twins. It's not a world of spies anymore, not even a world of heroes. This is the age of miracles, doctor. There's nothing more horrifying than a miracle.

"Fuck" all the avengers say in union

Post-credits scene; at the Captain America exhibit in the Smithsonian Museum we see Bucky in civilian clothes staring pensively at the display about himself. A sudden noise snaps him out of the trance. He looked back to find nothing. He glances around for minituite. He leaves.

A few feet away four children appear under what seems like an invisible blanket.

The parents of said children stare at the screen, perplexed as to why their children are not in school.

Girl:
You almost got caught!

Boy:
How was I supposed to know he'd hear us!?

Boy #2:
Do you alway have to fight you two?

Girl:
Sorry Harry.

Boy:
Sorry mate.

Percy:
May I ask why Merlin's name are we here?? THIS is America not Scotland.

Harry:
I'm not actually sure.

Percy:
Harry.

Herminone:
Come on, we have to go.

Ron:
Where now?

The four children run off into the distance with not a care in the world. As they run off, Percy Eyes meets a younger boy who has the most beautiful doe eyes, even behind those thick glasses and with a head of curly hair. Percy had slowed down and stared a bit in awe. The younger boy noticed him. He waves at him with a shy smile. Jasper waves back with a dorky grin. Harry grabs Percy, pulling him away. Harry gives him a smirk, to which Percy just shrugs him off, making him red in the face. The other boy watches Percy run off. A tall figure of a man comes behind him touching his shoulder catching his attention.

Man:
You okay kid?

Boy:
Oh yeah Uncle Ben.  Just got distracted 

Regulus stares at the screen with tears in his eyes. His little boy is growing up too fast. He already has a crush. Tony only stares at the new child on the screen. The kid looked a little too much like him. He also, for some odd reason, feels connected to him.

 He also, for some odd reason, feels connected to him

-
HELLO!
Posting on a Wednesday?? crazy right. I wanted to post this as a disclaimer that I plane on to editing the book so if you get any notifications that the book has been updated then that why. don't worry! I still plane on posting Saturday/Sundays chapter. I just feel like the book's aesthetic(?) is just messy and want to clean it up a bit and some grammar errors.

ALSO is anyone planning going on to see Wakanda Forever this week :)

Bye !