𝘈𝘖𝘜 -5-

Thor:
Right.
[pats Stark on the shoulder]
Well done.

"Are we going to ignore the fact that Vision was able to lift that damn hammer?" questioned Tony, still in shock. His crea-child was able to lift the almighty Mjolnir. Thor had his jaw on the floor, quickly shook himself out of it, and scoffed. "Pfhh no. That doesn't count. H-He's a robot" said Thor trying to play this whole thing off. Vinson only tilts his head at the commotion.

Steve Rogers:
[to the others]
Three minutes. Get what you need.

They all start getting ready to leave, Stark loads up FRIDAY into his Iron Man suit now that JARVIS is no longer available

"Superhero montage" whispered a student.

"Aw love at first sight" said Reggie tearing up like the father he is. Wanda only smiles and looks at Vsion with devotion that Vision reciprocates beaming at her.

FRIDAY:
Good evening, boss.

Tony takes a deep breath in. Seem's like JARVIS was gone for good. He just hoped his new girl could keep up.

Tony Stark:
No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor.

Steve Rogers:
I got no plans tomorrow night.

Tony Stark:
I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for.

Vision:
[walks past]
That's true, he hates you the most.

That gets some laughs from people in the great hall.

Steve Rogers:
Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out.

Pietro speeds into the Sokovian police station

Pietro Maximoff:
We're under attack! Clear the city, now!

No one takes this seriously so Pietro returns with a rifle and starts shooting in the air

Pietro Maximoff:
Get off your asses.

"I like this dude," says Sirius grinning. "I don't" muttered James still not how to feel staring at his doppelganger on the screen.

Wanda uses her mind powers on the people of Sokovia to get them to evacuate

Some people stare at the screen in wonder at the display of magic Wanda shows. There were a few people who looked scared of being so easily controlled while others thought of the power she could hold with the snap of her finger. What nobody knew was that right before that scene it was Regulus who taught how to do that in a span of a few minutes.

Regulus looked at the screen curiously. From a young age, he would study every type of magic the books in the Black Library held. He had once found a book that reeked of dark magic which only pulled Regulus in even more. He had read of the "Scarlet Witch" which was similar to Wanda's magic. He had never seen anything like it. It fascinated him. He wondered if Wanda had any sort of connection to the multiverse, that is if it exists.

Steve Rogers:
All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right.