𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 -2-

EXT. RUSSIA, SOLENSKI PLAZA, 3RD FLOOR NIGHT

Out in the outskirts, near a railroad, a still in construction building is being occupied by georgi luchkov, a large, russian general along with his thugs. The tall thug is in the middle of a brutal beating on natasha romanoff.

He backhands natashas face. She feels the pain, but does not break down.

LUCHKOV, smiling, walks up to her.

Everyone except for the Avenger's and Regulus gasped. The ones with a savoir complex had pulled out their wands in reflex.

UCHKOV:
(IN RUSSIAN)
This is not how I wanted the evening to go.

NATASHA:
(IN RUSSIAN)
I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is better.

LUCHKOV:
(IN RUSSIAN)
I'd like to know why they sent you to carry out a carrier, a stained glass and other random items.

TALL THUG rocks her chair back, balancing her off the edge of an open floor. Natasha is now scared.

NATASHA(IN RUSSIAN):
I thought General Soholob was in charge of the export business.

LUCHKOV(IN RUSSIAN):
Soholob? Your reputation is quite a progression. THE FAMOUS BLACK WIDOW. Nothing but a pretty face.

"Black widow?" many questioned while some purebloods stilled. One thing purebloods knew about the muggle world was a Black Widows and even they knew not to encounter one. They are the one thing that actually scared them about muggles.

Walburga had questioned as to why her son had met one and befriended her and how.

NATASHA:
You really think I'm pretty?

"YES" yelled out many of the boys in the room including some of the girls too, the marauders being the loudest making Lily smack james across the head and Remus to Sirius.

Natahsa smirked at this while Regulus just chuckled.

LUCHKOV slowly walks over to a table filled with tools. He picks up a pair of pliers. Tall thung opened her mouth wide open.

LUCHKOV:
We do not need the Lermontov to transfer the tanks. Tell him, well,...(IN ENGLISH) You may have to write it down.

Suddenly, WEASELLY THUG'S cell rings. Confused, he answers.

WEASELLY THUG:
Ya? (looks at LUCHKOV) It's for you.

LUCHKOV takes the phone, pissed.

LUCHKOV:
Who the hell is...

AGENT PHIL COULSON:
You're at 114 Solenski Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F22 exactly 8 miles out. Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby.

Those in the room looked flabbergasted. "How did he know that?" asked a gryffindor.

Regulus looked up with a board expression "It is his job idiot".

Sirius standing up for his fellow gryffindor looked at his brother with a glare "he was just asking a question, you don't have to be so rude about it" Regulus rolled his eyes not bothering to argue back, but Clint took this as in opportunity to throw a jab at him "dont gotta be all sensitive dude, i mean that whole point of being an agent its common sense".

Sirius sat down with a red face and confused to why these muggles were defending his soon death eater brother.

Lunchkov places the cell phone against Natasha's ear seeing how she's tied to a chair with her hands tied behind her back.