Chapter 7: Against Corps Rules

'I'm all wrapped up

'I'm all wrapped up. Who are these people? They're really cleaning up quickly. And wasn't that girl at my final selection? She has the same hairpin as the girl who wrapped us up.' Thoughted zenitsu.

A helper asked, "Do they go to the butterfly mansion too?" "Yes. Take the wounded to my place," answered kanao.

She then continued, "I'll take care of any demons, nearby, so you cab work without fear."

Then two helpers see inosuke.

"What's this?"

"Dunno."

"Now move, Tomioka. And oh, can you please move also, y/n?" Asked shinobu. Y/n looked between giyu, shinobu, and tanjiro.

"Why did you say everyone hates me?" Questioned giyu.
—---------------------------------------------------------
(Tashio secret: giyu and y/n talk with each other and later became friends due to y/n talking to him the most out of the hashiras)
—---------------------------------------------------------
Shinobu puts a sad smile, "Oh dear... I guess you never realized that people hated you. Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. My apologies." Giyu had like a bullet hit him idk. Y/n just kept quiet and disappeared from line of view and was gone.

Y/n was on a branch and heard the bird shouts, "Message! Message! Kaaw!"

"Message!"

"Take tanjiro and nezuko onto custody... and bring them back to headquarters!"

"Capture tanjiro and the demon nezuko!"

"Capture them and return to headquarters!"

"Tanjiro has scar on his forehead! The demon nezuko has a bamboo gag!"

Y/n just pets her bird ray on the head saying, "Thank you... but now I have to go to the hashira meeting."
—---------------------------------------------------------
These agents are called...

...the kakushi.

They clean up after the demon slayer corps battles demons.

Most members of this group lack any sword skills.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n looked to tanjiro as goto shouts, "Get up. Get up! Hey! Hey, you! Hey! How long are you gonna sleep?! Get up already, would ya?!"

"You're in the presence of Hashira!"