Dream Chapter 1 - Shiny? (Part 1 of episode 1: Gone and back again)

After fighting their first monster, Red robot shiny blasts into space

After fighting their first monster, Red robot shiny blasts into space. But when he meets new bot Thunder and his old friend r/n or y/n on his return, he then realizes things are different.
—---------------------------------------------------------
A woman turns in her seat to a blind male saying, "Ive got something here. Gamma ray emissions are off the charts." The guy turns to her nodding, "Uh, yes, the optical rheumatic tactics, or o.r.t for short."

She shows him as he ordered her, "Alert EDF command now." As he walks away as she typed a warning to the EDF.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Extreme Defense Force - Command Center
—---------------------------------------------------------
Creed spoke, "Diagnostic systems check." A woman responds, "Diagnostic systems online confirmed. All working order." "Roger. All systems online and in working order, confirmed," said a male. The other coworkers are typing on the screens and stuff. The female turned to the guy, "I just said that."

The guy says boredly, "I'm confirming its confirming actions are vital--" Creed sternly says, "Never mind, just keep monitoring." The guy nods, "Roger. Continuing to monitor." "Monitoring confirmation confirmed." Creed shakes his head. Another woman turns and looks up to Creed saying, "Sir, we have an incoming transmission from Moon Base Astro." Another blond guy spoke, "Confirming." The other guy says, "Sir, the O.R.T, it's starting to glow."

Creed states, "Look sharp, Extreme Defense Force. This could be what Dr. Rose and Dr. Rose predicted." He then looked up to a big TV screen to show a female news reporter.

The female news reporter began to speak; It's been 200 days since famed super scientists and Extreme Defense Force founders Dr. Magita Rose and Dr. Arturo Rose disappeared into the strange looming cosmic anomaly. Now known as the optical rheometric tactics, or O.R.T. for short.

Civilians began to look up and began to panic as the news reporter continued to speak: Today the O.R.T. was active with a strange glow just like the day it sucked the Dr. Roses into its mysterious nothingness. Could this be a start of the start of the Kajiu reign of destruction that the roses predicted? The EDF's captain Creed certainly thinks so.

Creed says, "I never said that." He begins to hits his hands together, "No media leaks, people." "Now citizens are going to panic," he explained.

He turned to look down to a woman stating, "We better get the genius down here." The woman looked unsure as she looked to him, "Are you sure, sir? Do you really think she's ready?" He sternly says, "Did I stutter?"

Everyone looked back and began to type, "No, sir. No stuttering confirmed."

He began to explain, "I'll remind you, Dr. Alex Rose has 14 PhDs, thirty-two Masters, and 112 Associate's Degrees. Her intellect is revered by every brilliant mind in the planet. She has my full confidence. So what she's only three?" Then baby Alex came into the room holding her pushie of a squid asking, "What's the problem, Captain Creed?" Creed turned to her, "Ma'am, the O.R.T. is active for the first time since--" He stopped himself as she began to speak, "Since my parents almost certainly disint.... disint... uh... after their ship vanished into the O.R.T.?"

She jumped as Creed knew that she wanted to see as he picked her up and placed her on the control panel. "The probability that my parents are still alive is minuscule, and I've already made my peace with their likely disint.... disint... uh..." She refixes her glasses as she shakes her head saying the word, "Their vaporization."

Then a comet like shape came from the O.R.T. as a guy began to type and see something, "Sir, seniors detecting a massicr inbound object, captain." "Sir, Radar scans are picking up some kind of entity encased within the ejected material." Creed responds, "This is what we've been waiting for, people. Send a worldwide alert." Alex pushes her glasses back up looking at him, "My parents were correct, Captain Creed." Creed turns to the people typing, "Kajiu coming in. Battle stations, everyone."

Then Alex says, "Launch big round robot and r/n!" "Priming launch systems." "Initiating fueling sequence." "Prep asset for combat. This is not a drill." A guy hits the button.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n puts on her helmet going into her r/n's chest. She stood in the middle as she looked to shiny as he says with confidence, "I am ready. Let's kick some kajiu heinie." He waves to r/n, "Oh hey y/n and r/n!" Y/n controls the right arm as she also waves back, "Hello, shiny."

That's when a computer's voice spoke, "Robot X-90-38, "shiny" and R/n, you two are on launch."
—---------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip
—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n and shiny flew together as they spoke on the way.

Shiny headhits the comet away into the water as r/n lands on the road looking at the water. Y/n was typing inside r/n. As shiny also lands next to her.

Shiny says to the guys in tanks, "You guys may want to scram. We got this." R/n looked at shiny unsure, as a random guy said, "He looks like a big red egg."

Shiny says offended, "Seriously?" "You know, I could..." He says putting his foot up, "I could step on you."

"Back it up. Back it up now!" Says a man as the tanks drove backwards.

Shiny turns to r/n, "Hey, mind if I could do this myself?" R/n shurgs, "Sure, shiny. I wanna see your skills first." Shiny happily nods.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Then a creature came out of the water roaring.
—---------------------------------------------------------
After the fight
—---------------------------------------------------------
As y/n/r/n was walking around, she then heard shiny flying up. She then turned and looked up, she just stared as she says, "Shiny, what are you doing?" "Uhhh, saving the roses?" "...."

Then y/n felt like she was going to be awaken as her view is fading to black.