Dream 2 chapter 1: Activation

On their first day at Alan Turing high

On their first day at Alan Turing high. Tech-loving teens Austin, Parker. Tamra, and trey discover they're the next generation guardians of cyberspace and see a new person in the group from their game.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Then that's when dark code came into the internet area but it's the power area. If that is broken, the whole city is going to be a black out.

Y/n was with a random guy with her armor on. As she walked out with her, "Guardians. Your mission with f/n (Fake name) has commenced. Follow us." A girl named tamra says, "Wait. Who are you two?" The person turned around as y/n just stood there with her arms crossed, "I am the virtual evolutionary recombinant avatar." The green suit guy named trey says, "V.E.R.A. Can we call you Vera for short?" Vera says, "That would be appropriate." Austin asked, "the other person named f/n sounds fake, what's her real name?"

Y/n says, "My name is a secret for now, you guys are wasting time. Let's hurry it up."

Austin sighed as the four followed the two of them.

Trey says, "Open world. Sweet." Vera explained, "Thid js the Codec." "We get a ship. Bonus." "It is your command post and your transfer station." "Uh, I'm not too crazy about that transfer part." "Wimp," whispered Austin.

Vera was typing as she says, "Initiating gateway access." The four panicked as their feet were stuck. Y/n shurged, "You'll get used to it."
—---------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip
—---------------------------------------------------------
Once they reached to the place, they weren't stuck to the floor now. Austin asked, "Whoa, what is this place?" They all looked outside, while Vera answered, "Is it an electrical power plant under attack by dark code cyber locusts." Tamra was grossed out by the bugs as y/n looked at it.
—---------------------------------------------------------
"Guardians, your mission is to destroy the dark code cyber locusts," stated Vera.

"Enigma, Google, d-frag, and r/n, we got this." Y/n nodded following them, then enigma questioned, "Quick question. We don't have our controllers how do we use our weapons?" Frag answered, "Maybe we just call it out?" "Code disruptor!"
—---------------------------------------------------------
I'm timeskip the battle and make y/n wake up as if she glitches inside the place