chapter 6: Distress beacon

—---------------------------------------------------------"So, when we get there, what do you think? Do we just roll up and start blasting? Or do we land and have some kind of public address eyeten, like, "Attention, Galra, this is voltronm turn y...

"So, when we get there, what do you think? Do we just roll up and start blasting? Or do we land and have some kind of public address eyeten, like, "Attention, Galra, this is voltronm turn yourselves in"?" Asked hunk.

There was silent as he dropped his arms, "No. Blasting, right?" Keith says calmly, "Hunk, calm down. And, yes, blasting."

Y/n was away from the group looking at the vast openness of the blank space.

Shiro smiled, "It's our first rescue mission. He's excited." Y/n puts up her arm and began to type something on her arm. "Excited to see his new girlfriend," teased pidge. Hunk gasped offended, "She's not my girlfriend! She's just a rock that I met and I admire very much."

That's when the alarm began blaring as y/n looked to allura. Shiro asked, "What is it? Are we being attacked?" "No. It seems to be a distress beacon," answered coran.

Allura explained, "It's coming from a nearby moon. Apparently, a ship has lost power." Pidge questioned, "I wonder who it is." Hunk stated, "Whoever it is will have to wait. Shay has first priority. We can check back on them when we're done."

"The paladin code states that we must help all those in need," said allura. Hunk turned away crossing his arms. Y/n was silent as Lance stood up proudly saying, "Wow! This js so cool. Its like we're space cops on space patrol." He turns to coran, "Coran, do we have a siren we can turn on?"

Coran slightly turns to him, "Uh, no, but we could record you making a siren noise broadcast that to them." "Perfect!"

Y/n ran over to covers his mouth, "Nope, were not doing that, lance."

The castle ship began to move to the planet moon.