chapter 11

----------------------------------------------------------"Now we have to figure out how to get out of here and go get y/n," stated Shiro

"Now we have to figure out how to get out of here and go get y/n," stated Shiro. Lance says with a smirk, "Wait! We have a giant Castle ship hovering in the sky." He then looked up, "Allura, can you please come get us?" "How do you expect her to do that, genius?" Lance shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe they got teleporters or something. Besides your girlfriend can't hear us."

Keith just stared at him annoyed. As allura answered, "We're quite occupied at the moment." She grunts due to the castle being shot at.

She continued, "We're completely surrounded by Galra ships and we're taking heavy fire!
----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n sighed as she continued to run and hide from the galra soldiers. She didn't need to rest, due to finding out she's a demon idk.

Y/n felt like she wanted to use something. As she turned and and moved her own hand and shot a random beem as she had a random thought; 'Arrow of Domino!' It shot at the galra destroying them as she hopped down and slides down and hides.

Y/n waited as they ran past her as she ran back to go her lion.