Chapter 19: Stayin' Alive

----------------------------------------------------------Y/n was comforting c/n about the long trip that she was on in space

Y/n was comforting c/n about the long trip that she was on in space.

"But what happens if you don't make it?" Asked c/n. Ray spoke loudy, "Caw! These guards were so rude to me!" Y/n just nods, "It'll be fine and don't worry about them. I'll come back after this is all over." C/n nods, "Okay, oka-san." C/n ended the call as y/n just stared at the phone, "....Oka-san...?"

Allura knocked on the door and spoke, "Hey y/n, we're at the balmera." Y/n only nods to herself as she left with allura.
----------------------------------------------------------
Both allura and y/n left the pod to the balmerans. As the old lady spoke, "The Belmera welcomes your return, Princess Allura and Paladin Y/n." Shay puts her hands in hope, "Y/n, Princess, did Hunj accompany you?" Y/n only shook her head as allura apologized, "I'm sorry, Shay." As she continued, "But I've come alone. The others are on missions of their own, collecting important elements that we need to defeat Zarkon." The family had a eye-wided face as the old lady asked, "Defeat Zarkon? How can we help? The Balmera and its people can never thank you enough for all you've done." "If the Bamera will give it, I need a crystal." Shay questioned, "Battleship class?"

Y/n then said, "We actually need a bigger crystal for this." Allura nodded in agreement.
----------------------------------------------------------
Once they went to the biggest crystal, y/n was in a awe state as allura spoke, "Incredible." Shay explained, "When the Galra were here, these caverns were closed off. As if the Balmera was protecting itself. Now that the Balmera is free and healed, the crystal caverns are opened once more." Y/n looked to allura as she walked forward and touched the large crystal.

The other balmerans crouched down as the place glowed blue. Y/n just awkwardly stood there as she watched them.

Y/n looked to the old lady as the cave rumbled, "What was that?" The old lady responded, "This is something different and not about the crystal." "Shall we stop the ceremony?" Asked Shay as y/n looked to allura as the grandmother spoke, "Let her finish."

After allura finished she said, "Thank you."
----------------------------------------------------------
They left the cavern with the crystal. Shay spoke, "The crystal has been loaded onto your castle, princess." Y/n and Shay hugged each other then let's go.

Allura hugged the grandmother as the grandmother said, "We wish you could stay longer." She then grabbed a bowl from another balmeran, "I made you stickers up stew for the sky road." Allura has lines on her as y/n took the bowl and nods her head in thanks. "Oh, thank you. I'm sure I shall enjoy this immensely." Y/n looked at the bowl in her hands as allura spoke, "To all you Balmerans, thank you once again."

Once she said that everyone gasps and some screamed as the Balmera began to shake and rumble harshly.

Allura gasped, "What was that?" Everyone looked to the monster that voltron had fought in season 1 as the crystals began to Crack.

"Oh, no!"

The balmerans were screaming and yelling as they ran away. Y/n just sighed to herself as she just pulled allura so that they can go back into the castle.
----------------------------------------------------------
Once they did y/n ran to the white Lion as she went into the mouth to the pilot's part. Y/n wore the helmet as she drove the white Lion out of the castle.

She drove the Lion to shoot at the creature but turns out that the creature has its crystals now as y/n questioned herself of how to defeat this monster.

Y/n told allura, "Can't you at least try calling the others?" "I'll try!" Y/n decided to distract the creature from the castle.
----------------------------------------------------------
They were in space as the creature continued to attack y/n as she tried to attack back.

Allura called hunk and Keith as y/n just yelled to hurry up as she kinda got shot.

That'd when y/n saw the yellow and blue Lion. Y/n just continued to fight the creature as she continued to fight/defend.

Lance freaked, "Whoa! How is that thing operational? It doesn't have a head!" "I don't know, but im sure it has something to do with those crystals," explained pidge. Shiro states, "Cants worry about that now. We have to protect the Castle." Then y/n raised a brow due to hearing another voice whimpering but y/n thinks it's just slav. Keith asked, "How did we beat it last time?" Hunk answered, "We formed Voktton, then I stuck in Bayard and shot it with my blaster right in its arm lasers. But that didn't stop it so then we had to punch it." Shiro said, "So we're gonna need voltron." "But we only have like three lions," said y/n as she was the only one fighting the creature.

"Well, maybe we can form the legs and kick it?" Everyone just puts: '●-●' face. Y/n said, "Well we don't have time to chat as I want some help over here!" "Oh right, sorry, y/n," spoke Shiro.

Y/n sweatdrops as the laser hits the two moons making it explode, her thoughts: 'Erm, no wonder why I kinda got exploded....'

Shiro ordered, "Hunk, y/n, you distract it so we can fly onto the castle. Once we get out lions, we'll cover you so you can fly Keith in for red." Lance drove the blue Lion back as hunk panicked, "Wait, wait, wait. I have to hold that thing off by myself?" "You have me," stated y/n. "Oh right."

"Oh, quiznak."

Y/n and hunk drove and moved around the creature distracting it. Hunk was shooting at the creature as y/n told him to. Hunk exclaimed, "Those crystals are blocking out attacks!" "Oh no!"

As hunk dodged an attack that hits the castle's barrier. "The castle is doomed unless we distract that beast." Y/n just sighed as hunk drove forward and hits the shields bounching off of them. Y/n saw that the creature was now chasing the yellow Lion. Y/n didn't know what to do anymore. But she tried to shoot at the the creature was following it.
----------------------------------------------------------
That's when Lance came and spoke to hunk, "We'll distract it! Go get the red lion!" Hunk was happy as y/n helped Lance distract it.

Lance and y/n moved out of the layer's way until they both heard Keith and hunk scream. Lance yelled out of worry, "Guys!" Y/n only heard ringing from this. She turns and went to attack the creature.
----------------------------------------------------------
Long timeskip
----------------------------------------------------------
"Great work, paladins," proudly says allura.

Allura continued, "Now return ti the castle so we can get back to Olkarion."
----------------------------------------------------------
"Why is there a grand entrance on the 40th floor? And what's with all the ziplines. You have hover technology." Y/n just pinched her nose as she heavily sighed as allura grew annoyed, "Well, you know what? Ziplines were quite fashionable 10,000 years ago." Keith asked, "Allura, have you heard from coran?" But allura didn't turn to him, "Yes."

Y/n just sighed annoyed by this but Lance spoke, "So we ready to pop through the wormhole and get back to Olkarion?" Allura turned to him with a smile as y/n just huffed and walked away from this to look into space ignoring the others. Hunk asked, "Is something wrong with her?" Y/n just ignored it and thought about Ray, c/n, and her friends back in her universe.
----------------------------------------------------------
"We've made great progress while you were gone. And now that we have the scaultrite, we should be finished in less than a quintant," said coran.

Lance was in awe, "Wow. That is one guant teludav." Keith commented coran as y/n just crossed her arms. Y/n chose to walk away from this as she went to call c/n and ray.