Chapter 13: Crystal Venom

Allura considere making a heartbreaking sacrifice to save the team when the castle mysterious turns on them and sends them hurtling toward doom

—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n woke up due to keith knocking on the metal door since Shiro gave up on trying to get y/n to talk. Y/n got up and got ready:

Y/n went to the door and opened it as she accidentally fell down due to her dreams that are draining her somehow, maybe because y/n would always wake up after her dreams and random flashbacks

Y/n went to the door and opened it as she accidentally fell down due to her dreams that are draining her somehow, maybe because y/n would always wake up after her dreams and random flashbacks. Y/n just yawns as she got caught by Keith as he asked, "Are you okay?" Y/n nods, "Yeah, I'm fine. Is there something we should be going to?" Keith nodded as y/n let herself out of his hold and began to follow him.
—---------------------------------------------------------
They went to the detainment room. Coran was putting stuff on the pod where sendak was. Y/n feels uneasy but kept it to herself, as coran spoke, "Okay, guys, sendak's almost hooked up." Coran began to type, "But, look, I have to warn you.this technology was used to keep altean memories alive, not to interrogate prisoners." Y/n looked away as Shiro says in an understanding tone, "Coran, we understand this isn't what the technology was meant for, but if we can extract sendak's memories, we may gain valuable intelligence on Zarkon's troop locations."

Lance smirks, "Yeah. And then we can just be like, "Knock-knock." "Who's there?" "The avenging fury of voltron, son!"" Pidge was looking at the tech, "Fascinating. So, how exactly does this work?" Coran answered, "As the memories are extracted. They're written bit by bit in individual molecules of the micro-storage strands." Lance says, "When i go, I want all the stuff in my brain stored in a giant ship." Keith then commented, "The amount of information in your brain could be stored in a paper airplane." Y/n coughed a bit to herself.

Lance says offended, "Oh, yeah? Well, the amount if information you have, keith, could be..." "Yeah?" Thats when Lance didn't realize, but he said, "Uh... it's less than what i have!" Lance has a smirk as hunk tried to comfort Lance, "Oh, good one, lance!"

Y/n only turned back as pidge says, "This is how you incorporated king actor's memories into the castle of lions?" "Precisely, buy its never been attempted before on an un willing participant." Coran turned on the machine as hunk asked with a confused look, "Uh, is this what's supposed to be happening?" "Lets give it some time," stated Shiro.

After some time, y/n yawns saying, "I'm going to leave." Y/n began leaving.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n went to her room, she was just talking with c/n and Ray about what had happened as they talked. Y/n heard her bathroom being used, "Wait... I'll call you guys later." Y/n closed the call as she went to the bathroom to only see the sink running.

She turned it off as she left the bathroom. She only sighed as she decided to take the phone thing and leaves the room closing the doors.

Y/n was walking through the hallways just minding her own business. She walked to another room as she walked in, the door shuts behind her. She turned and went to the door and tried to unlock it but it didn't open, she turned to see training bots coming at her (at least 4), y/n sighed faceplaming as she shuts the phone thing away tossing it to the side. Y/n was in the training room and took out her sword used 4th form - Angel's Dance - The User spins around the demon slashing at some parts of the demon (for this she slashed off 4 of the robot's heads). Y/n turned around and kicked down the door to only hear an alarm as she puts away her sword and ran to the bridge to see the group there.

Ima end it.