Chapter 24: The legend begins

—---------------------------------------------------------Pidge was showing some stuff; "He fought us here, his generals were here, and he stole the comet here

Pidge was showing some stuff; "He fought us here, his generals were here, and he stole the comet here." "So, lotor could be anywhere."

Shiro has his arms crossed, "We'll never be able to find him unless we can figure out his plan. We're totally missing the whole picture." Pidge asked, "How about this question?"

"Whyvwas voltrob made out of the same material as that comet? What's so special about it?" Allura just looked down, "My father discovered another comet like that before I was born." Coran spoke hesitant, "Your father... and Zarkon." Hunk asked, "This is back when zaekon was the black lion's paladin?" Coran says with his hand on his hip, "Before that. Before Alford built the lions." Shiro sighed to himself looking over to coran and allura (mostly allura), "I know this is painful to talk about, but if we're going to stop lotor, it's time we heard the rest of the story."

Coran looked down then looked back up saying the story:

In the beginning, the paladins were just Six leaders who despite coming from cultures which were vastly divergent and in some cases, had been warring for generations... managed to look past their differences in an effort to protect their common interests.

What was initially a formal agreement to work alongside each other soon blossomed into a true friendship. A warrior's bond was forged, and together, they worked fmto rid their system of those who would do it harm.

Alfor and mei jumped down as they saw much more enemies around them. They sweatdropped as mei just chuckled to herself.

"Oh, dear," alfor spoke. Mei was a very helpful person as she helped alfor fend off the Enemies. That's until they turned to the clanging from the doorway. It showed the rest of the group. Mei smiled at this.

"I keep warning you not to break formation and run ahead, Alfor and mei. Alfor, you are much more knowledgeable as an alchemist than a soldier and mei your much more known as a healer," said zarkon.

Mei just giggled as alfor shurgged, "That's what we keep you around for, zarkon."
—---------------------------------------------------------
It shows zarkon's planet now.
—---------------------------------------------------------
The original paladins were Zarkon from planet Daibazaal, King Alfor from Altea, Gyrgab from Rygnirath, Trigel of the Dalterion Belt, Blaytz from Nalquod, and finally Haru the child of mei, plus his three sisters and is from a random planet that we don't know of.

Y/n had eye-wides as she remembered that name while fighting uppermoon 0.

Blaytz says, Mm. Pull up a bench and join the feast!" Blaytz shook as zarkon cleared his throat, "You know that fratrenizing with the servant class is not permitted. It erodes discipline." Ekio only chuckled to herself as alfor said, "Well, perhaps a bit of discipline erosion would do you good, Zarkon."