chapter 1: The rise of voltron pt 4

—---------------------------------------------------------Y/n was silent the whole time as keith was thinking about what to say

Y/n was silent the whole time as keith was thinking about what to say. "If you want to talk, then talk," Stated y/n as she just looked forward. Keith rubs his head as he states, "Erm... is Lance, hunk, and pidge your friends?" Y/n shrugged, "I wouldn't say friends but I guess so.... I just have no words to say about it, besides I don't really think about it. I mean, I have other things to do other than the stuff in life, you know." Keith nods.

"So... Keith what's life doing to you?" Keith looked at y/n as she didn't even notice that he has a tint of red on his face. Keith puts a frown as he explained what happened. Y/n just nods. Keith then asked, "Has anyone really bother you that much?" Y/n puts some thought then they landed, "I think I have to answer to that later. Right now, let's go get the white lion."

Keith puts a frown from not getting an answer, y/n left the pod with Keith following her. Y/n began look around to feel the white lion's energy.

The place looked empty and it looked like a jungle but it had different colors. Y/n however didn't question it since it doesn't really matter, she decided to drag Keith behind her as they looked forward, not knowing that something or someone was watching them.
—---------------------------------------------------------
As they walked forward, y/n didn't feel the energy as she stopped. Instead she felt uneasy and unsafe, but it's not the same with her battle with uppermoon zero: mei. Keith asked, "Something wrong?" Y/n looked to him as she answered, "Yeah... it's unsafe... why would the white Lion be in a unsafe and uneasy planet..." Keith shrugged as they continued forward.

Y/n looked at the ground, she crouched down as Keith looked to her.

Y/n touches the ground as the vines were swinging in the wind. Y/n breathed in and out as Keith looked confused. Y/n says, "I don't think we're alone..." Keith asked, "What do you mean?" Thats when y/n stood up and then random aliens on bugs came. The leader looked at them, "State your business." Y/n answered with her arms crosses, "Well, we're looking for something. I don't think we need to fight over something stupid."

Y/n picked up Keith in a bridal style saying, "Welp, we're leaving. Bye-bye." Y/n sighed as the aliens tried to attack them as she just jumped and threw a needle at them as she ran away. The aliens kneed down in pain, as y/n ran to go see the white Lion. "What was that about?" "I'm not going to answer." Keith looked at y/n in suspension as y/n puts him down to see a marking on the tree.

Y/n marks the tree with a knife as it glows white. Y/n sighed as she looked behind to see the same alien people running to them. Y/n says, "Oh well, time to hurry." Keith nodded as they both ran together to the white Lion deep under ground.

Y/n opened the cave doors as it just revealed the white Lion, "Maybe this wasn't so hard unless those aliens are coming into the cave right now."
—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n sat on the driver sit as Keith looked inside the white lion's head. It's controls and stuff are different from the blue Lion.

Y/n sighed as she pushed the levers forward making them drive I guess.