5. 𝙈𝙔𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙊𝙓

Kenny didn't have any sort of plans to do on this boring Sunday night. So he put on his Mysterion costume and snuck out of his house, knowing that his parents wouldn't care where he went. That and Karen had snuck out as well without him knowing so he had to go out and look for her. And possibly run into a few criminal mind assholes wandering the streets here and there in the process.

So he left his house and headed to the edge of town to find Karen. While he was walking, he heard a commotion from a dark alleyway nearby. His heart skipped a beat at the prospect of running into someone dangerous.

He quickly walked over to the alleyway and people over. There was a man and a woman, the man seeming to be holding the woman hostage, and a girl around his age, wearing some sort of costume and holding a handgun. The man also had a gun, that pointed in the girl's direction.

"WHAT?! AFRAID TO SHOOT ME YOU PUSSY?!" She yelled, tightening her grasp on the handgun she held. The guy chuckled menacingly in response. "What are we gonna do now huh bitch?" He questioned tauntingly, making the girl's eye twitch.

"I'll make you regret threatening me, asshole." She threatened, aiming the gun directly at his head. The man smirked wickedly. "Try me bitch." He challenged. "GOD DAMMIT IS IT THAT HARD TO JUST PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER?!" The vigilante exclaimed, her voice laced with anger. Her eyes narrowed.

She then decided to kick the bastard in the stomach, hard. She didn't want to kill him, but she needed to keep him distracted with pain so she aimed her gun at his shoulder blade and pulled the trigger, the loud popping noise of the gun making the woman flinch. He cried out in pain and held his wounded shoulder, backing off slightly and glaring harshly at the girl.

"You're not gonna fucking hurt anyone Got that?!" She demanded, putting down her gun as if nothing happened. The man gritted his teeth and nodded slowly with his bleeding shoulder causing the girl to sigh in relief. "Good."

"Oh, thank you! Thank you!" The woman cried thankfully, trying to hug the girl and thank her. The girl awkwardly patted her shoulder and laughed nervously. "I thought that Mysterion was going to show up but you did instead. What's your name, young lady? Are you just Mysterio's sidekick?" The woman marveled.

"I'm Paradox, and no I'm not Mysterion's sidekick I work alone." Paradox introduced herself. The woman smiled kindly at her. "That's great to hear! I don't usually get to meet new people!" The woman told her happily. "Yeah, yeah, you should probably go home now Miss." Paradox waved goodbye to the woman. "Alright, bye dear!" She called back, walking away from the scene. Paradox sighed and began to walk out of the alleyway.

Suddenly, you felt someone from the side tug on your wrist, causing you to turn around. It was Mysterion standing right there in the flesh. His icy blue eyes staring into your own. Your eyes widened in surprise, you weren't expecting such an encounter.

"Who are you Paradox? A criminal? A vigilante?" He asked in this deep raspy Batman voice. "Oh, so you're the Mysterion everyone's been talking about." You responded, your expression turning more serious and guarded. He scoffed slightly.

"You didn't answer my question!" He insisted in annoyance. "Well Mysterion, I am no criminal. But I am a vigilante." You stated bluntly, crossing your arms. "Uh, why the handgun though?" Mysterion questioned, pointing to the holster that held your handgun.

"For self-defense, duh." You replied, rolling your eyes at the question as if it were obvious. "Can you stop it with the bitchy attitude?!" He snapped, irritated and annoyed. You flinched briefly but rolled your eyes again and pushed past him, walking away quickly. "Wait-" Mysterion began, grabbing onto your arm again.