7. 𝙉𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍 𝙈𝙔𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎

It was just you, Mysterion, and the darkness of the night. The only light came from the moon shining from above and the street lights.

"The Coon called me over to his place and we had a talk and he told me that he wanted to kill you." Mysterion began, turning his head to look at you. His blue eyes narrowed in search of any signs of fear or surprise on your face.

The Coon, you have read some wikis about him while doing your research on Mysterion that one night. And that name had Eric Cartman written all over it.

Just the way Cartman expressed his thoughts and hatred over your vigilante alter ego earlier today in school made it very obvious that he wants you nothing more than dead. He wanted to murder you for no reason. But you couldn't help but wonder how he plans on ending your life.

Maybe he would try and convince Butters to help him tie you up in his basement and use different methods of torture until you were as dead as a small mouse caught in a trap. Maybe he would offer to make you a cup of coffee and tamper with it by adding rat poison.

Maybe he would lure you into a sketchy alleyway, pull out a knife and stab you mercilessly. Maybe he would find out a way to decapitate you, off with your head Alice In Wonderland Queen of Hearts style.

Maybe he would turn you into chili just like he did to that kid's parents that one time. Or maybe he would use a gun and shoot you to death like an animal being put out of his misery.

All of those sounded pretty brutal, right? But hell knows you've been through way worse than what you have just listed off in your mind of never-ending trains of thoughts.

"Look, I'm sorry for how I treated you the last time we met, I shouldn't judge a book by its cover and it's wrong of me to assume that you were a bad guy who meant trouble." Mysterion started, you look at him and blink not saying a word.

You were still processing everything that happened today leading up to now. Did he mean this apology or is he just using this as an excuse to fuck with you mentally? But the look in his icy blue eyes said otherwise.

"Paradox, I believe that you and I should team up. That way Cartman won't be able to get to you so easily. You would be in a much safer position with me by your side. I won't hesitate to protect you, I swear it on my behalf. He added in a sincere promising tone.

The last sentence of his sincere statement was as smooth as butter, they echoed in your head along with the tone in. his deep and raspy Batman-like voice. 'I won't hesitate to protect you, I swear it on my behalf.' Were the words that echoed back in your mind, replaying over and over again on loop like an old record player.

A sweet smile took its form on your lips as you removed your gaze away from the ground to look up at Mysterion, a soft chuckle leaving your lips. "I now get why Karen calls you her guardian angel. You have a heart made of pure gold. You're awfully sweet, Mysterion" You smiled, your words surprisingly earning a smile from Mysterion. "And I accept your apology as well." You added. You meant every single word that you said. You really did.

And if Mysterion didn't find them sincere or serious enough to believe you and take you seriously then you could care less. But it seems like you have earned his trust now so that's all that really matters at the moment. "So, are we partners?" Asked Mysterion, holding his fist out in front of him. You nodded, bumping your own fist with his. "Yep. Partners." You confirmed.

"Hey, did he say anything about how he was going to kill me?" You asked, you were curious and wanted to know. "No, but he did mention something about Butters." He answered, causing you to roll your eyes. "Oh, and by the way, Butters is Professor Chaos. He's a villain." He added. You scoffed. Butters? A villain? How could someone so sweet and innocent want to be a villain?