6. 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂

A/n: apologizes for the slow update, school just started up again so I'll be very busy with assignments and such. Also, updates will be more slower than usual. I appreciate your patience enjoy.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The sun began to set, casting a beautiful orange color throughout the sky along with the sound of birds chirping. A small chill managed to make. it's way into your bedroom which caused you to shiver slightly, your fingers clutching tightly onto Kenny's parka.

He paused the video game that you two were playing and looked at you with concern. "Are you cold, doll?" He asked, moving closer to you and placing his arm around you. "Not really, just a bit chilly." You muttered, snuggling into the warmth coming from Kenny's body.

"Oh, your window is open," Kenny observed, frowning slightly. "I'll close that for ya." He got up from your bed and walked over to the window, closing it before slowly coming back over to your bed and sitting beside you, pulling you into his embrace.

You sighed delightfully as you wrapped your arms around Kenny, resting your head comfortably against his chest as your legs tangled together. "Thank you..." You murmured, snuggling deeper into his warm embrace, enjoying the comfortable silence of the room.

"I think we had enough video games for today, why don't we just I don't know talk? Maybe watch TV?" He suggested, earning a nod from you. "Yeah, that sounds good." You agreed with a slight blush on your cheeks. "Then let's watch TV." Kenny said, standing up from your bed "Alright, hey what time is it?" You asked as you watched Kenny turn on the cable box.

"Uh, it's 5:00 pm." He answered, plugging the cable into your TV. "It feels so late already..." You commented. After an hour of watching mindless Netflix and laughing along with each other, it was nearly 6:00, meaning that it was time to go out on your date with Kenny.

"Alright, I'm gonna take a shower real quick, okay? Be right back." You told Kenny, hopping off of the bed and walking out of your room, making your way to the bathroom. You closed the door and locked it, knowing how perverted Kenny is he would probably try and peek in the shower while you're taking a shower if the door wasn't locked.

You quickly undressed and stepped into the shower, turning on the water to hellish temperatures of hot. You took a couple of deep breaths to calm yourself down before stepping into the shower and closing your eyes. The feeling of warm water hitting your skin almost sent you into heaven, your muscles relaxing and becoming less tense.

After taking a very long shower and washing all the dirt away, you hopped out and grabbed a towel, drying yourself off. When you finished drying yourself off, you headed out of the bathroom and walked back into your bedroom, making sure that your towel wouldn't fall off your waist. Kenny could only stare at you, his mouth hanging open as he tried not to drool.

"Wh- you're comfortable with me seeing you naked?" He stuttered, blushing furiously. "Well, I have a towel that's covering me so it's fine, but can you please get out so that I can get dressed?" You stated, tugging on the towel that covered your lower half.

You weren't ready to show Kenny the extent of your body yet; especially if he was drooling in front of you. Kenny blinked a couple of times, snapping out of his trance and nodding his head, backing out of your bedroom to give you some privacy. What a pervert.

With that, you went over to your closet and opened it, taking out some clothes to wear, you chose a comfy black jacket with pockets in the sleeves, a simple white spaghetti strap tank top, a pair of jeans, some black leathered boots, and a white beanie with black linings and a puffball at the top. You then slipped on your outfit and did your hair, drying it and brushing it out. Once you finished you exited your room, only for Kenny to be looking at you as if you were some celebrity.