8. 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙊𝙓 𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙎

The rest of the day was uneventful well except for the parts where Cartman and Kyle kept going at each other's throats as per usual. And the rest of your classes were just as long and boring, so there's nothing really new there. Finally, the last bell of the day rang, signaling that it was time to go home.

You walked to your bus and got on, sitting down in your usual seat with Kenny beside you. Today was fucking exhausting. Not physically but mentally. After a few minutes of being bored you pulled out your phone and scrolled through social media until you landed on a news story video titled 'MANBEARPIG RETURNS ONCE AGAIN', you rolled your eyes at the title assuming that this Al Gore guy was just trying to get more attention by rambling about random conspiracies about ManBearPig.

You plugged in your headphones and tapped on the play button, to listen to what the news reporter had to say. "Well here we are Tom, I am standing in front of what looks to be a mass murder crime scene. These dead bodies look as though they have been torn apart by some half-pig-man-bear creature." The reporter narrated. You clicked around, clicking on different camera angles and pictures of bloodied corpses before finally stopping on one particular shot.

"The fuck? This fucking demon again?" You muttered, narrowing your eyes at the picture. It was a gruesome picture indeed; these corpses were all completely mangled beyond recognition, as if somebody had gone crazy and ripped them apart, their limbs ripped off. There was even some kind of animalistic claw marks covering the whole body, which was covered in blood and gore.

What are you talking about" Kenny asked, turning to look at you curiously. "Here, look at these pictures." You gave him your phone and he took it, his eyes scanning over the grotesque pictures. "Someone recently just made a deal with ManBearPig." You informed him.

"A deal? Okay, people really need to stop making deals with this freak of nature." Kenny said, grimacing at the gorey images displayed on your phone. "All of this gore is starting to earth my eyes, here take your phone back honey." Kenny said, handing back your phone.

After a while of talking, the bus stopped and you got off the bus with Kenny, walking side by side down the sidewalk, heading towards your house. Well, you were walking by yourself until Kyle and Stan walked up to the two of you.

"Hey, Kenny." Kyle greeted, smiling widely. "Sup." Stan nodded, waving lazily at you. "So, um, we were wondering if you wanted to come hang out with us tonight at Tolkien's house with the boys excluding Cartman and I'm sorry to say this but Y/n too." Kyle asked, sounding a little hesitant.

"Wait, why exclude me?" You pouted indignantly, crossing your arms stubbornly. "Well because you're a girl. And well this is guy stuff." Stan shrugged. "Whatever." You huffed. "Oh and don't forget your hero costume." Stan whispered into Kenny's ear, he nodded in response. "Alright, I'll see you guys in a bit, have to walk this lovely lady home first, and then I'll meet you at Tolkien's rich ass house." Kenny said, nodding towards Kyle.

"Alright, see you later man." Stan responded, walking away from. the two of you with Kyle following suit. "What was Stan whispering to you about?" You inquired curiously, raising an eyebrow at your boyfriend. "Oh uh, nothing important. Don't worry about it, babe." Kenny answered hastily. "Alrighty then." You sighed, that only just made you more curious but you didn't want to be nosey so you just let it go.

Before you knew it, you arrived back home and before you could enter you turned around and gave Kenny one last kiss. "See you tomorrow honey. If you need anything tonight I'll be patrolling the streets as Paradox tonight as per usual." You told him smiling. "Wait, are you sure about that? What about Cartman? What about ManBearPig?" Kenny questioned concernedly.

"Oh hush, I'll be fine. I can handle myself." You reassured him, but that didn't seem to ease him very much. "Just... Call me if something happens okay?" Kenny requested, cupping your cheek gently, gazing at you deeply, and giving you a lingering kiss on your lips. "Okay, I will." You smiled, pecking him on the cheek before entering your house.