11. 𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙃 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇

The car ride to the mall was quiet and a bit boring but Wendy started up a conversation as she was getting bored of the silence as she drove the vehicle. "So Tolkien, how much money do you exactly have on your person?" She asked curiously, this is a question almost any person would ask a rich guy.

"Uh, about $50,000 in total," Tolkien answered, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Wow, talk about a real sugar daddy." Wendy giggled, earning a glare from her boyfriend Stan. "Wait, how did you get that kind of money?" Stan questioned, even though he could probably guess what the answer would be. "Allowance for helping father around with the farm." He answered.

You were too preoccupied with scrolling through your phone and checking social media because you may or may not be obsessed. Suddenly, your phone vibrates and a notification pops up. It was from Kenny. You opened your messaging app and saw that Kenny had sent you a picture of a selfie of him and Karen. He had a goofy smile on his face while Karen had her casual innocent expression. The picture made you smile.

"What's with the smile, Y/n?" Tolkien who was seated right beside you asked. "Nothing just Kenny..." You trailed off. "Oh, I see." Soon enough you finally arrived at the mall and Wendy parked her car. "Awww, you and Kenny are just the cutest! Can I be the bridesmaid when you two get married?" Wendy gushed and you blushed at her reaction. Marriage and settling down with a certain perverted blonde was something you hadn't thought about yet. But it's a possibility loved. You hope that reality will become real one day.

"Wendy, I haven't thought about marriage yet we're still in high school. But yeah if I get married to Kenny then yes you can be the bridesmaid." You told her which caused a huge grin to appear on her face. "Great! Can't wait till then!" She exclaimed. Just then the four of you got out of the car and walked into the mall.

Pop music and the chatter of passersby filled the atmosphere. People walk and talk among themselves. All the shops seemed quite expensive but not really that much. But that's probably why Wendy brought Tolkien along so that he could lend money whenever we ran out of our own. It's nice to have a rich guy as a friend sometimes. But you couldn't help but feel guilty using Tolkien as a bank.

"Tolkien, are you sure you're fine with us just using you as a bank? I mean I know you're rich as fuck and all but I still can't help but feel guilty about it." You told him quietly. He looked at you and gave you a reassuring smile. "No worries Y/n, I have about $50.000 in my wallet and about a billion on my credit card. There's nothing to worry about. It's not like I'll go bankrupt." Tolkien reassured you, a kind smile on his face. He really is such a nice guy.

"Anyways where are we going first?" Stan asked looking around the mall, probably searching for anything that caught his eye. "How about we get something to eat first?" You suggested. "Like McDonald's?" Stan asked, his eyes lighting up and a grin spread across his face. You all agreed.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The four of you went inside the McDonald's and found a seat. "Alright, I guess I'll be the one ordering the food?" Tolkien asked and Wendy nodded in response. "Here, I'll write down what everyone wants," Wendy said as she took out a notebook and pencil. Everyone told her their orders and she wrote them down including her own. She ripped the page out of her notebook and gave the list to Tolkien.

With that, he got up and went to the cashier to order and then returned to his seat soon after. "So Y/n, gonna go over to Kenny's after this?" Wendy asked, looking over at you. "I don't know, probably not." You shrugged and just then what looked to be a walking towel come up with a tray of the food you ordered. "What the- Towlie?" Stan asked in surprise. "Oh hi, Stan." The towel greeted as it er- he, she(?)-(you weren't going to assume a damn towel's gender) placed the tray down.