12. 𝘿𝙀𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

(TW: This chapter contains self-harm and thoughts of self-harm. A/N: I hope you enjoy the chapter, I'm glad you're all liking this story so far tysm! ^^)

The sound of tapping on glass woke you from your slumber. You jolted up and rubbed her eyes for a quick second before getting up and walking over to the window. There, you saw Kenny sitting on a tree branch. "Can you let me in doll? It's cold out here." He called out, and you nodded, opening the window and letting him climb inside.

"Thanks, baby~" He kissed your cheek, making you smile. "Yeah yeah, you're welcome. What are you doing here? It's late." You asked before letting a yawn escape your lips. "I came to check on you to make sure you didn't end up putting a bullet in your skull. That and I'm concerned about you." Kenny said, he sat down on your bed and pat the spot next to him, gesturing for you to sit down.

You obliged, taking a seat next to him. "I'm fine Ken, nothing's wrong." You sighed, resting your elbows on your knees and resting your chin against the palm of your hands.

No. No, you weren't fine. Not at all.

With everything that's been happening in your life recently you've been stressed. And also very depressed. God, you wanted to leave this god-awful world. You hated being immortal, you wanted to be dead permanently. But that's not happening anytime soon. It never will. It felt as though this everlasting storm of self-hatred, and low self-esteem

"God dammit, no! I'm not fine. I've never been fine!" You snapped, Kenny flinched at your sudden outburst, a concerned look etched onto his pretty face. "D-Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, placing a hand on your shoulder. You let out a shaky breath and buried your face in your hands. You wanted to cry, you felt so pathetic. You felt so tired of everything.

"I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to off myself earlier... I-I want it all to end." You admitted, and you heard Kenny suck in a sharp intake of breath. "Why?" He asked softly. "Because... I-I don't want to deal with it anymore..." You mumbled you knew you shouldn't have said anything but you can't control yourself. You just wanted it to stop. All you wanted to do was to let out all of your frustrations.

It would make everything seem so much better. But it doesn't, it hurts so much more. It only makes everything worse. Kenny took your hands and gently placed them on your lap, pulling you into his chest. You rested your head against his neck, sighing deeply. "I want to be dead..." You admitted again, tears began to form in your eyes as you squeezed them shut tightly.

"Oh sweetie..." He whispered, stroking your hair soothingly. You couldn't help but break down into sobs, it felt like your whole body was being pulled apart and put back together. Everything hurt, you felt so weak. It's like you can't even function properly without crying. Your vision blurred, you couldn't see anymore but you kept wiping away the tears.

"Fuck, I-I feel so abused by everyone in this fucking goddamn town except for you!" You choked out, gripping Kenny tightly as you continued to sob. You tried to pull away from him but Kenny held you even tighter, rocking you slightly in his arms.

It made Kenny's heartache just hearing and seeing you this upset. "Shhhhh..." Kenny murmured, stroking the of your head. He rubbed your back and you, calmed down slightly, your tears coming to a stop, the wet droplets staining your cheeks and his parka. A whimper left your lips as you pulled your face away from his shoulder, wiping your tear-stained cheeks with your sleeves.