9. 𝙒𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙔 🔞

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND MATURE ADULT CONTENT.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Kenny turned on the lamp that sat on top of your nightstand. Your room was dark due to the f/c curtains that covered your windows, not allowing any light to seep through making it hard to see. "There we go, now I can see your beautiful face." Kenny cooed, smiling at you softly. "You don't need to say that. But thank you anyway." You chuckled, looking up at him fondly. "Anything for you baby doll." He responded, kissing your forehead gently before heading towards the closest.

"Anyways, Wendy's having a party tonight, her parents are out of town and she's inviting everyone. She even invited Cartman to shut his whiny ass up." Kenny informed you, placing a box of Tylenol in front of you. "Wait, since when?" You asked as you unboxed the bottle of Tylenol and took the pill, taking a gulp of water to wash it down.

"Since yesterday during school, Tolkien was the one that informed me about the party since I wasn't in the same class where she announced it. I think I recall him saying something about alcohol." He explained, sitting back on the bed next to you and wrapping his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer.

"I don't know Ken, I don't really like going to parties that much." You admitted with a small shrug of your shoulders. "Oh come on, please? The guys will be there and I wanna be able to spend some time with them too. I rarely get to hang out with them anymore!" Kenny pleaded, pouting adorably at you. "Uhm... I dunno Ken." You replied, a slight blush spreading across your cheeks at his adorable behavior

"Please?" He gave you those sad puppy dog eyes, looking like a kicked puppy. Damn, he was cute. And damn those puppy dog eyes worked. "Fine, fine! Just for you though." You sighed as you placed the bottle of pills on your nightstand along with the box that it came in.

"WOOHOO!!!" Cheered Kenny, who pulled you into his lap and held you tight against him. "I love you so much Y/n!" He laughed. "I love you too Ken." You replied, giggling as his arms tightened around you. "When is the party exactly?" You asked after a few minutes of silence. "Well, it starts around 5 tonight from what I remember." He answered, an excited look in his eyes. A month has passed by since your first date back in September and every day he seemed to have gotten happier and happier.

So this would technically be your second date with him. "I'm going to get so wasted tonight!" He said excitedly. "But what about everything that's going on right now? Like ManBearPig and-" You started but Kenny Interrupted you by holding up a hand.

"We don't have to worry about that right now. Let's just worry about being teenagers and have some fun, okay baby?" Hushed Kenny, planting a tender kiss on your lips. You nodded and he kissed you again before getting off your bed and offering you a hand. You gladly took it and allowed him to pull you off the bed. You then glanced at your clock, only to find out that it was 4:49 pm.

"Jesus Christ, 4:49 already?" You muttered under your breath. "Yeah, I would suggest you get ready now before we head over, you slept the entire day. Oh, and wear something sexy~" He smirked, causing you to furrow your eyebrows.

"Yeah no, I'll just wear the same clothes I wore on our first date, I don't own any sexy lingerie, you perverted idiot." You said as you gently pushed him out of your room. "Aww, but I like sexy lingerie." Kenny pouted. "Of course you do, idiot." You laughed, shaking your head and closing the door behind you before locking it.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

It didn't take you long for you to get ready for the party and after grabbing your keys from your bedroom, you headed downstairs to meet Kenny outside. As soon as you stepped outside you saw Kenny standing on the porch with that signature smirk on his face.