13. 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙎.

You winced in pain as the antibiotic stung your freshly made cuts, making the palm of your hand throb from the sensation. It burned like hell but you sucked it up. After all, you had been through worse things. You whimpered at the throbbing pain, biting the inside of your cheek. You honestly didn't think anything of the painful feeling you felt in your hand.

It wasn't as bad for what you've experienced with many of the deaths you had. But it still made you writhe and take in a sharp breath. You put the bottle of antibiotic away in the first aid kit and grabbed the roll of gauze and wrapped your hand up with the material.

With that, you placed the gauze back in the kit and put it back where you found it which was usually under the sink. A knock sounded at the door, you jumped at the sudden sound. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Kenny called out and you opened the bathroom door to see him standing there with your hoodie in his arms. "Yeah Ken, I was just taking care of something." You said, grabbing the hoodie from him.

You put it on and zipped it up, pulling the hood over your head. "Jesus Christ Y/n, what happened to your hand?" Kenny asked as he noticed the layer of gauze you had wrapped around your hand. "Umm, I-I lost balance and grabbed onto something that cut my hand. I got cut pretty bad but I took care of it." You mentally cursed yourself, what a terrible excuse. You were surprised that Kenny believed that lie. "Oh okay." He mumbled. You gave him a small smile.

"So I was thinking of taking you out on a date to Tweek Bros. and then maybe Stark's Pond afterward. What do you think?" He suggested. You stared at him, noticing how anxious he looked. You raised an eyebrow, wondering why. "Yeah sure, that sounds great." You replied in a monotone voice. "Are you sure...?" He questioned, and you nodded giving him a smile.

"I'm sure Ken, I'm down with going to Tweek Bros. and Stark's Pond." You said reassuringly. "Okay, well are you ready to go?" He asked, you gave him a nod and walked away from the bathroom and into the living from where you saw you saw your boots at the front door and slipped them on. Kenny had his boots on already beforehand.

With that, you stood up and faced him. He took one look at your bandaged hand and eyed it with suspicion. "Are you sure you're okay, babe?" He questioned once more, his voice laced with concern. "Hey, don't worry about me, I'm fine, okay?" You reassured him once more. He frowned and took a step closer, cupping your cheeks. "Don't worry about you? It's kind of hard to not worry about you when you're the love of my life, doll." He murmured quietly. You could tell that he was worried about you and that alone made your heart skip a beat.

"I'm sorry." You whispered, placing your hands over his to calm him down. Kenny's gaze softened and he smiled softly. "It's okay love, c'mon let's go get some coffee." He said, grabbing hold of your hand and leading you outside. As you walked beside him, you couldn't help but feel like you were being watched or followed, it made you feel uneasy but you pushed that feeling away as you didn't want to worry Kenny even more than he already is.

"I'll pay for the drinks, I've earned enough money from working at City Wok." He informed, you looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? Don't you need that money to provide for Karen?" You inquired. "Nah it's fine, I have plenty of money trust me." He assured. You nodded and decided not to push it further since Kenny seemed rather content with whatever cash he could earn from the Chinese restaurant.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The two of you finally reached Tweek Bros. and entered the building. You both found a seat and sat down. "What do you want to drink?" Kenny asked, and you thought for a moment. "I would like f/d." You answered, he nodded and went to the counter to order the drinks. There you saw Tweek standing behind the counter, his body twitching every so often.