s/o who is prone to headaches - senku, gen, ryusui

Senku:

-He's conflicted on how to feel about your frequent dizziness and headaches.

-There are times when you catch him off guard complaining about being dizzy, such as when you get up from your seat and waver for a second, having to steady yourself, and he'll peel his eyes away from his work for a brief second to look up at you in confusion. "You alright?"

-When you give him a thumbs up and sigh, his lips turn slightly upward upon realizing you had just stood up too fast. The slightly clumsy walk you make out the door is just a tad bit amusing.

-But there are times where he's genuinely concerned, such as when the pounding in your head is so severe that you can barely move your head. 

-When your headaches are especially hard to deal with, he'll bring you a tall glass of water with some pain relief medicine and try to create as peaceful an atmosphere as he can. He'll tell you to try some massages and show you some pressure points that help lessen the pain.

-Buuut for the most part, he knows you can deal with your more minor headaches quite well, and he knows you have a habit of dramatizing how bad they are, which just annoys him.

-You'll groan about how much pain you're in and he'll roll his eyes and brush you off, knowing that you're capable of taking care of yourself but also not wanting to intensify any of the pain.

-Something he can definitely relate to, however, is getting dizzy/headaches over doing any sort of physical activity. Though it takes you overexerting yourself to get a headache, HE is weak as a flea, and so give him like fifteen minutes and he's done. 

-Then the both of you are stumbling and trying to ease the raging pain in your heads.

Gen:

-Dude actually gets stressed quite a lot.

-It's really easy for you to amuse yourself by over exaggerating your headache pains because he falls for it so easily.

-Once he sees you smirking and suppressing your laughter though, he quickly loses any sympathy he had for you, turning around and walking away which only makes you laugh harder.

-But when you aren't faking, he's genuinely doing his best to help you out.

-As a former magician who probably did tons of dramatic performances with lots of lights and cheering, he definitely has experience with severe headaches.

-Like Senku, Gen probably teaches you a bunch of massages and pressure points that are helpful to alleviate the pain.

-He's more than happy to do some form of relaxing meditation with you! Beneficial for the both of you and you get to spend some time together. He especially likes to do this as a form of winding down after doing some physical activity. 

-He'll let you lean your head against his arm or on his shoulder, sometimes he'll gently move your head into his lap so you're laying down and does the massages for you.

-If you find yourself getting dizzy on hot days while moving around and doing some tasks, Gen'll invite you to sit beside him under a tree or on a log where he'll use his overcoat to help shield you from the sun. 

-(he smirks proudly when you cuddle close to him when he does so). 

Ryusui:

-A bit more formal with his remedies.

-Provides you with a variety of different essential oils (rubs and rollers for when you're dizzy, a whole DIFFUSER for headaches).

-Might suggest acupuncture and would get Francois to do it for you if you were willing to give it a try.

-Gets you a ton of vitamin supplements to try to reduce how frequently you get your headaches, but accidentally goes a bit overboard when showing them all to you (you take one or two though.)

-Makes you a bunch of different teas and provides lots of water.

-When your headaches or dizziness are especially awful, such as after doing some physical activity, he'll run a rag under hot/cold water and place it on your forehead, moving it around your face and down to your neck after an amount of time.

-Also the type to suggest you try yoga or some guided meditation, even going so far as to set up a space for you to do it with a mat, dimmed lights and non-scented candles. 

-I mean hey, he grew up living a luxurious lifestyle, there's a good chance he had assistants that used to treat his headaches this way. 

-He's pretty much grown immune to seasickness, but if you find yourself dizzy or getting headaches while traveling on board the Perseus, he'll set up a little space for you to relax and does his best to steer clear of any unnecessary obstacles that might make your dizziness worse.

 -Overall just really considerate and mindful of how you're prone to dizziness and headaches.