boyfriend headcanons - ryusui nanami

He's absolutely enamored with everything about you. Your mind, your beauty, your speech; a combination of those things have him completely smitten.Spoils and shares everything with you. Anything you want, he's on it; and that goes both for pre and post petrification. Pre-petrification is admittedly a little easier for him to obtain it, but he isn't any less determined. Even if it takes him longer or faces more difficulty and backlash, he does everything in his power to make it come to fruition; anything to see you light up. No desire is too trivial or too fantastical. Loud and unapologetic in his love for you; he's singing your praises all the time to anyone and everyone in the vicinity. He's always talking up your talents and strengths and always wants to be right beside you while you do your thing, or at the very least, support you in the ways that he can. And when you're being recognized by your peers, whether it be for your accomplishments or skills or as a person, Ryusui is the very loudest and very proudest in his adoration for you. He's completely confident in all of your abilities, but he can't help sometimes worry for you regardless. It's normal, especially if you're needed to do something dangerous, and especially if you're forced to do it alone, but even so, he's there reassuring you with a comforting hold of your face that you're okay, he's always there and looking out for you, and that you won't go down so easy, am I wrong?And this isn't exclusive to life-threatening, high stake situations, of course. He's often reassuring you in the same way when you find yourself caught up in your pessimistic thoughts, grounding you with two firm hands on your shoulders and a gentle smile. Trust that in one way or another, he'll manage to sweep you up in a pamper session when he sees you visibly stressed over something.But he's also insanely helpful! He doesn't bullshit and offers honest advice and constructive feedback whenever you ask for it (and even sometimes when you don't, which is a different story, but you know he means well...). And of course, he's more than happy to get involved himself! No matter what it is. You're able to more easily reason with him than other people might be. Of course, that doesn't mean he'll up and abandon all of his thoughts and feelings toward something simply because you told him so, but he's more willing to compromise and hear other people out on ideas he initially disagrees with when they go through you. He trusts your judgment, and he just hates seeing the pained look of inner conflict on your face. Similarly, you can get other people to reason with him more easily, to consider his ideas and understand his perspectives when he's too stubborn to effectively communicate himself. You often act as a mediator between Ryusui and his brother Sai, and as you more quickly acknowledge Sai's own feelings, he respects and trusts your own judgment enough to go with Ryusui if you say he should. Ryusui isn't over the top with PDA, but that doesn't mean he shies away from it; not in the slightest. One of his favorite things to do is to drape himself over you. Whether he's tired or irritated or depressed about something, you can often find him slumped over your back, face buried in the crevice of your neck, or resting his head in your lap. Or he'll nudge you or bump your side with his when he teases you about something, or he'll grab your shoulders and guide you toward something he wants you to see. It doesn't even need to be a kiss or hug of sorts; Ryusui's PDA is more so just him simply touching you in some way.In general, it is so very evident that Ryusui cares, loves, you so immensely. From the soft, starstruck looks he sends your way--whether you're aware of them or not--, to the amount of effort he pours into taking care of you.