sai fluff alphabet

( A ) AFFECTION — how affectionate are they? how do they show affection?

sai mostly shows his affection through his actions; paying attention to your interests and engaging with them, offering support when doing something, asking how are you, and overall just doing his best to take care of and look after you. he's not big on physical affection, especially pda, but even though he might initially shy away from it, give him some time, and he'll probably come to enjoy some of it a fair amount.

if i were to associate him with a love language, it would probably be acts of service. it's just the way i believe he'd want others to care for him, which is why he does the same for you.

( B ) BEST FRIEND — what would they be like as a best friend? how would the friendship start?

the friendship would probably start over a mutual interest! especially if you take an interest in his work and hobbies. he may be a little nervous to open up about it, but just push through with enthusiasm and eventually he gets even more passionate than you initially do.

he's the kind of friend you always go to first to share something with, and vice versa. he's always dropping by to update you on the things going on in his life and with his hobbies, casually ranting as you go about your day. it's the same with you. he's also a very dependable friend who's willingly to do pretty much anything with or for you with a bit of persuading. the type to always come through with favours, or help you work through difficulties in your own day to day tasks.

especially since he can be a pretty nervous person, having another like-minded friend in situations that make you feel the same way helps alleviate that pressure and make you feel less alone, helping you shoulder that weight.

( C ) CUDDLES — do they like to cuddle? how would they cuddle?

i don't think he adores it—i think he values his space, especially if he's trying to do something like rest, and having someone get into his bubble would stress him out—but he isn't entirely opposed to it. he's a little shy about it, having zero clue where to place his hands or legs at first, but with some experience, he doesn't fight back when you suddenly collapse against him, wrapping an arm around your waist or behind your head, ever so slightly securing you closer against him.

( D ) DOMESTIC — do they want to settle down? how are they at cooking and cleaning?

the idea of it both makes him giddy and stresses him out. it just seems like such a large responsibility, such a big step in your relationship! pretty much a bit into your dating he's figured he'd spend the rest of his life with you, so no problems from him there. i'm stereotyping a little with this, but i believe he isn't the best at chores, especially cooking, probably accustomed to his meals being prepped by someone else or mostly having take out in india, and considering the organized mess he has in his office when he works, it's safe to say he probably has a little habit of leaving things messy as well.

( E ) ENDING — if they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?

it really depends on the circumstance. i think typically, if sai had felt it was long time coming, he'd plan for a while how to break the news gently, but firmly. he'd very obviously plan to do it privately, and would probably initially start off nervous before he kind of gives you a speech of sorts explaining why the relationship needs to end. it's obviously hurtful, but you can see that he genuinely does his best to minimize the pain that might come out of it. in a much harsher case, he might just blurt it out at one point, again, nervous (and horrified by his straightforwardness), but in the same way firm in giving you an explanation at the very least.