platonic autistic reader - sai nanami

ever since sai joined the kingdom of science, you've been mostly at his side.you admired his incredible programming skills and ability to code even in the stone world, and you're always trying to take something away from him.at first, sai is nervous having someone look up to him. he's a little stressed out about trying to set a good example, but as the two of you become more familiar with one another as you worked together, you two became good friends. as an anxious person himself, he's able to understand a little about how it feels to be overwhelmed over specific things. he does his best to help you with your sensory issues, either creating noise or finding ways to get rid of it. if your sensitivity is more severe, he does his best trying to imagine what would help calm him down, so whether it be a texture or sound, he tries to rid of whatever the trigger was and maybe even replace it with something more comforting.finds any and all of your special interests interesting. he can absolutely relate to the intense feelings of loving something, and he totally understands wanting to indulge in what he loves with others. so rant!! indulge in front of him!! he's encouraging every step of the way, seeing bits of himself in you. not only that, but he JOINS IN. so sometimes the two of you will be frantically talking with one another in the middle of making plans. these info-dumps are usually not uncommon though, and you can certainly indulge in ranting more about your knowledge and interests to not only sai, but the other scientists who also understand your enthusiasm. it's especially the folk from the stone age who love to hear your rants, however. whether it be about programming or another interest of yours, they're engrossed by your explanations and storytellings and always encourage you with comments and questions. sai encourages you to use your strengths such as your heightened senses or in depth knowledge about certain things that could be useful, so he might sometimes ask you to help him with certain tasks, or volunteer you to help contribute to some of the bigger issues that senku and ryusui are involved in. good attention to detail; you're an incredible asset to the team. free to not mask in front of sai, as he's a person you deeply trust and are comfortable with. also free to stim around him! if the stimming comes as a result of a stressful situation, sai does his best to relieve the tension by redirecting your attention to something related to his coding. he also greatly enjoys your happy stims, especially when the two of you are talking about or working on coding. even with missions in general, your happy stims signify a job well done, and they're a sort of indicator for him to not be as stressed as he normally is and celebrate alongside you and the others in your victories. makes sure to explain things directly in case you may not be able to always catch on to metaphors or social cues. he's always incredibly flattered when you compliment him, and he always does his best to teach you about aspects of programming you're interested in. the two of you practically came in a pair. a sweet and capable duo who learn a lot of from one another and do their best to look out for each other. it almost feels like as if he has another younger sibling.