-Burn-

So, ok, so like, idk exactly what to like, call this, but it's angst. So I'm thinking it's like, Sapnap and Karl have been together for like a few years, but then it starts getting toxic, and then Sapnap ends it bc he is hella toxic and mean in this, then Karl just like burns all his stuff??? Idk you'll see

TW: toxic relationship, fire, possible verbal/emotional/mental abuse
----------------------------------------

Karl huffed as he opened an d unlocked the door to his shared apartment with his boyfriend. And said boyfriend, was asleep on the couch, with absolutely nothing done that Karl asked.

"Oi! Get the fuck up lazy ass." He growled as he tossed his bag onto the sleeping ravenette.

"Have you seriously been sleeping all day? You couldn't do at least one small thing I asked you to do?" Karl grumbled as Sapnap looked up at him.

"Can you shut the fuck up for five god damn minutes? Why do you always have to come home and bitch about everything?" He groaned as he sat up, ruffling his hair.

"Because I do everything! You sit on your ass all day long and never do anything! I'm always cleaning, and cooking, I pay the bills and shit too. What do you do?"

"I buy you shit you want, and I take you out on dates and expensive ones at that."

Karl groaned and shook his head.

"Ok but those aren't as important! I appreciate them, truly I do, but it's more important you help out around here!"

Sapnap rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"Whatever Karl. Can't you just shut the fuck up? All you do is bitch and complain. Even when I do things around here it's never enough. You're so ungrateful." Sapnap sneered.

"Are you on drugs or something? I literally come home to nothing being done! And you're ungrateful! You never say thank you for anything I do!"

Karl was furious. He wasn't sure why since they moved in together that Sapnap was a completely different person.

"Whatever Karl. You're a joke. I know even know why I ever started dating you." Karl felt a pang in his heart.

"Like, you never stop to think how I feel do you? It's always about you. Attention always has to be on Karl. It's fucking pathetic." Sapnap seethed.

Karl's eyes glossed over with tears. Was he really that bad? He was always there for Sapnap. He'd even call off work to stay home when the ravenette was sick.

"Ya know what. I've been waiting to do this for awhile. I was just waiting for a reason. Now I have it. It's over Karl. I'm done with your shitty attitude and you're ungrateful ass." He hissed as he pushed past Karl to the door.

"Nick you can't be serious right now! You're taking this way out of proportion please! Please don't leave!" Sapnap didn't answer as he pulled on his shoes and walked out the door.

"Nick!" Karl walked out after him, pleading and begging him to stay the whole way out.

It didn't matter.

Nick got in his car and left.

Karl walked back into the building sobbing. And once he reached his house and the door was shut he let out scream like sobs. His body shook violently as he started to hyperventilate.

"Motherfucker!"

"This is such bullshit! It's all so unfair!"

Karl continued to sob and curse to himself til he had no tears left and he was exhausted. He pulled himself from the floor he had been sitting on for hours and walked to his bedroom. He pulled off his work clothes and slipped on short track shorts and one of Sapnap's hoodies.

He felt stupid for wearing his now ex's clothes, especially for the way he'd been treating Karl for the last few months. But he needed that bit of comfort.

~~~

The next morning Karl sighed shakily as he sat up. He sat for awhile debating on what to do. He knew he couldn't let Sapnap's actions ruin his day.

Karl got up and showered. He ate breakfast and got to work.

Karl went around and found every single thing of Sapnap's, and ever gift Karl was given from the ravenette. He tossed it all in a big cardboard box, bringing it outside.

At first he wasn't sure what to do with it. But he finally decided.

Burn it.

Karl drove out to the middle of nowhere, tossing the box on the ground before moving his car away from the box.

Karl pulled out his lighter and smiled sinisterly as he flicked it open. He smiled at the flame.

Without a second thought Karl dropped the lighter into the box.

It went up in seconds.

Karl sat in the floor in tears, smiling nonetheless as he watched the box continue to burn.

To make it even better. He recorded it and sent it to Sapnap with one simple text.

"Burn in hell fucker."

-------------------------------
Super short, but like, yes. Love angst and bitch mode Karl. And be proud children, that's two in one day look at me go.