-Cookies-

So forgive me, ik I said more fluff, but it's angst time my children.

TW: hallucinations
----------------------------------

Karl smiled at the ravenette beside him on the couch. He looked so peaceful. His fire orange eyes staring off at the TV in front of them. The way his laugh sounded like music to Karl.

"Sappy should I make some more cookies? I think we're all out again." Karl asked softly, rubbing the younger boys hand.

"Yes please my love. You're cookies are the best, I can never get enough." Sapnap said with a smile, watching the older get up and walk into the kitchen.

"Good, then I'll make sure to make a double batch this time!" Karl giggled softly.

~~~

After Karl and finished baking the cookies and they had cooled enough, he made a plate full and brought it back to the living room.

"There! All for you Sappy." Karl smiled at the ravenette.

"Thank you froggie, they're absolutely amazing." Sapnap smiled, looking back to the TV.

Karl picked one up and gently fed it to Sapnap. He always fed them to the other, otherwise Sapnap wouldn't do it himself.

As they sat cuddled up on the couch, Karl heard a knock.

"Oh, I'll be right back ok Sap? Someone's at the door."

"Ok hunny."

Karl walked to the door unlocking it. He was surprised to see Quackity standing at the door.

"Karl..." Quackity was dumbfounded.

Karl looked terrible. He was so very sick looking. His eyes were sunken in, dark bags under them. He was pale and the house smelled of cookies and rotting sugar.

"Hey bug Q! Come in! Me and Sap were just watching Demon Slayer."

"What do you mean you and Sap?" Quackity asked softly.

As he walked around the couch he saw it. A pile of blankets placed to be shaped as a person. He felt his heart sink. He knew Karl was broken up about what happened, but he didn't think it was this bad.

"I just made some cookies! Sap said he was craving them again." Karl explained, handing a fresh one to Quackity.

The younger looked around the kitchen and almost vomited on the carpet. It wasn't the smell, more the look. There were stacks and stacks of cookies on plates. They all smelt old and rotten, like the ingredients were starting to somehow separate as they grew older and older. Each one covered in a layer of mold and white fuzz.

"Karl...Nick has been dead for a year now...you need to snap out of it..." Quackity whispered.

Karl stood still. He was silent as he looked to the floor. Karl knew he was driving himself crazy like this, but he knew Sapnap couldn't be dead.

"I don't know what you mean Alex. We're literally watching TV together, he can't be dead if he's right here."

Quackity's heart shattered.

"Karl..."

"I think you should go Q." Karl mumbled as he walked Quackity back to the door.

"Wait-"

Karl shut the door and locked it.

"Sorry about that Sappy! Q was being all weird and crazy." He giggled.

"It's ok hunny." Sapnap smiled.

Karl smiled to himself and closed his eyes.

"Wake up Karl. I'm gone. You need to let me go."

The blonde jumped awake. The house empty, and the smell of sugar and rot flooded his senses.

"He's gone."

---------------------------------
Yay shitty angst for the soul. I kinda didn't really plan this one well, so that's why it's terrible. Anyway, I promise I'll write more smut next, I'm working on it guys plz-