-Puff, Puff, Pass-

So, this is more smut. I'm sorry guys, but I have no ideas for fluff or angst rn. So I'm pumping out smut chapters I'm sorry- but most of you are horny fucks so-

CW: cockwarming, daddy kink, marijuana use, sex, praise, degrading, riding, soft sex, fingering, possibly rimming(?)
------------------------------

Sapnap sat on the bean bag chair that sat at the side in his room, in front of the TV. As for Karl, he sat in Sapnap's lap. With all eight inches shoved inside of him.

He'd been sat there for a good ten minutes, and he was begging to get more. And he knew Sapnap wouldn't give in so easy.

Sapnap took a hit from the joint, inhaling, holding it, then exhaling in Karl's face. The brunette whined and shifted his hips, letting out a soft whimper. Sapnap bit his lip and chuckled.

"Oh poor baby, just that desperate huh?" Sapnap teased, taking another hit.

Karl nodded quickly, digging his nails into his thighs. He wanted his boyfriend to fuck him more than anything right now. But he knew he had to wait and be patient.

"If you want it so bad, work for it." Sapnap smirked, rolling his hips upward, blowing more smoke in Karl's face.

"Oh my gOd- Sap p-please!" He begged, wanting to be slammed into til he couldn't walk.

"Nuh uh, work for it, slut." Sapnap sneered, biting at Karl's neck.

Karl moaned softly and rolled his hips slightly. No matter how bad he wanted it, he knew if he listened to the ravenette enough, he'd get his way. Karl slowly started to bounce, letting his head hang low.

Sapnap gripped Karl's hips, guiding them, making him move faster and harder. Karl was already a wreck.

The brunette continued to bounce, gripping onto Sapnap's shoulders, burying his face into the youngers neck. Karl let out soft, and loud sluttish moans.

He was one hell of a sight.

"Fuuuuck, just like that baby. Keep going." Sapnap panted, letting his head fall back as he continued to guide the boy's hips.

"Mhm~ fuck! D-Daddy please!" Karl whimpered, not even paying attention to what he said anymore.

Sapnap was taken aback by the sudden heavy submission, but God did he love it. Sapnap latched his mouth and teeth into the other's sensitive, pale skin. Karl let out more and more lewd noises.

"Come on baby. That's a good boy, just like that. God you're such a cock slut." Sapnap growled, continuing to mark what was his.

All Karl could do in a response was let his head hang forward, and beg the younger to fuck him senseless. Sapnap wouldn't give in so easily though. He'd make the brunette beg til he was in tears and overstimulated.

"Sap p-please! I'll be a good boy, I'll do whatever you want, I'll take it all just please." Karl begged, arching his back.

"Fuck, fine." Sapnap stopped Karl's movements, pulling him off his length and laying him down on the bean bag, pinning his hands above his head.

"You're gonna take it remember? So you're gonna take every, last, round, til I'm done with you. Am I understood?"

"Yes sir." Karl whined out, feeling his body shake from arousal and slight fear.

Sapnap chuckled as he pulled his, and Karl's shirts off, tossing them to the side. Next, he took his time to look at his submissive lover. Sapnap let his eyes wander all over the brunette's body, letting his eyes linger on his pretty lavender gray eyes, then on his perfectly sculpted chest and waist, finally on his perfectly flushed cock.