-Hair Dye-

Basically what the title says. Karl wants to dye his hair, but he's scared Sap won't like it, but Sap doesn't care and it's just cute fluff. I'm finally finding cute ideas guys-
-------------------------------

Karl sighed as he looked through Pinterest, finding hair colors he'd love to try. He'd always wanted to dye his hair. Sure, he bleached it, it was pink for a bit too. But he wanted something more. Something more dramatic.

He always wanted to try dying it and making the ends a different color, but he never knew what color. Maybe just bleach the ends and dye them? To simple. Dye it a light color with darker ends? Nah. Dye it a dark color with lighter ends? Perfect.

But one thing stopped him.

What his boyfriend would think.

Karl had never expressed his want to dye his hair to the ravenette, in fear he would turn the idea down. But Karl had to get over it some day. It shouldn't matter right?

"Hey Sap?" Karl called from the room.

"Yes baby?" Sapnap said, popping his head in the door.

Karl giggled at Sapnap's messy and wet hair. It always looked so good no matter what. Sapnap came in the room, towel around his waist as he looked for clothes to put on.

"So, I've like, been thinking. Ya know how I bleached my hair and it was pink for a bit way back when?"

"Yea. What about it?" Sapnap asked, pulled his boxers and jeans on, then slipping his shirt on.

"Well, I kinda wanna dye it again. And I just, wanted your opinion." Karl mumbled, playing with the sleeves of his sweater.

"Hunny, I think you're beautiful no matter what you do. I think it's a great idea if you wanna dye it." Sapnap smiled, kissing Karl's head.

"Then can we go get some and do it like, right now?" Sapnap chuckled and nodded.

"Sure baby."

~~~

As the pulled into the Sally's parking lot, Karl sighed softly. Sure, Sapnap said he didn't care. But what if he changed his mind when Karl told him what he was planning to do?

"Ok, so, what are we going for?" Sapnap asked as they walked into the building.

Karl sighed and hugged himself as they walked down the isle.

"Well, I was thinking, like. Maybe bleach the ends, an dye them a lighter color, but the rest of my hair is like, darker?" Karl questioned his own decision.

"That sounds like it'd be cool babe! Let's get what you need then." Sapnap held Karl's hand, bringing him down to the color and bleach.

"So, do we wanna go black, or like a super dark brown? Or maybe just a dark color?" Sapnap asked.

"I was thinking like, maybe a black, then the ends can be a mix of teal and purple?" Sapnap smiled and nodded.

Karl looked over the different color options as Sapnap asked the lady about what bleach and other things were best for Karl's hair.

Karl decided on jet black, lavender, and a turquoise color. Sapnap came back over with the bleach and mixing bowls.

"Wanna dye mine too?" Sapnap asked.

Karl's eyes lit up, a smile spreading across his face. Karl grabbed a firey orange color from the shelf, looking at the taller. Sapnap nodded, and the headed to the checkout.

~~~

Karl sat in the bathroom, reading the directions on how to mix the bleach correctly while Sapnap was mixing the color with developer in the bowls.

Once everything was mixed properly, Karl looked to the other.

"Come here Karl, sit on this stool for me." Sapnap said, Karl obliged.

Sapnap started by putting the black dye on most of Karl's hair, leaving the ends alone. He then put bleach on the ends. As it was processing, Karl bleached the ends of Sapnap's hair. Then after it sat for about 30 minutes, they washed it out.

"So, how's that for a start?"

"Perfect!" Karl said happily.

Sapnap smiled and started with the teal and purple. He did layers of the color. The very bottom was teal, the next up purple, the next two teal, and the last two purple. Once again letting it sit.

As it sat, Karl started putting in the orange. It looked way brighter than on the box.

"Baby, you might look like an orange when this is done." Karl giggled softly.

"Eh, close enough."

They both washed out their hair and looked in the mirror.

"Holy shit- I look badass!" Sapnap smirked as he looked at the fire colored tips in his hair.

Karl looked himself over and smiled. He loved everything about it. The way the dark black contrasted with his pale-ish skin. How the lavender complimented his eyes, and the vibrancy of the teal.

"You look beautiful baby." Sapnap whispered, kissing Karl's cheek.

"Thank you." He giggled.

"I love you."

"I love you too Sappy."

-------------------------------
Ok, last one for tonight. But fluffy stuff- cute boys doing cute things.