-Crazy-

Ok, so like, I'm thinking stalker Karl. Sapnap catches stalker boy and calls him crazy and shit, then Karl confesses why, and then the ending is a surprise for you shit heads.

TW: Stalking, yelling
CW: mentions of masturbation
------------------------------------

Sapnap groaned as He flopped down on his couch. He let himself relax into the leather material, enjoying the cold on his arms. He had probably the worst day so far. First, he was late to work, then, he got yelled at for a coworkers mistake. Then on the way home he was caught in traffic, and his car got bumped and scratched.

He was so glad to finally be in the comforts of his home.

But today felt off. Almost like there was someone else with him, or, watching him.

It sent a cold chill down the ravenette's spine. He's never felt like this in his own home, not even when he first moved in. It started about a month ago. He's randomly feel uneasy and nervous.

Like eyes were on him.

And unfortunately unknown to the ravenette, there were eyes on him.

Love and lust filled lavender gray eyes.

Eyes that could pierce your heart with longing and need if you looked for to long.

Karl.

Karl's eyes were on him.

Your never expect Karl to be the stalker type right? He's too kind. Too innocent.

But God did he stalk this boy.

But what makes it even worse.

They live right next door to each other.

Karl had been fixated on the ravenette since he moved in next door to Karl. Everyday when Sapnap left or returned from work, Karl would be looking out his window into Sapnap's. He's even seen the boy change. And as weird and shameful as it was, he'd even gotten off to the ravenette a few times.

He loved to watch the ravenette. Watch his every move. It was like his own personal TV show.

Like right now.

Karl's eyes were locked on Sapnap from the window as the ravenette looked around nervously. Karl knew it was because of him. And that sparked something in the blonde.

He watched carefully as Sapnap shivered in anxiety and slight fear of being watched. It pleased Karl in the most weird and scary ways.

He could even admit he was in love with the ravenette.

Sapnap once again looked around, this time his eyes landing out the window, into the living room window of the house over. He saw a boy around his age looking at him.

Weird.

Karl jumped up and speed walked into another room, hoping to whatever gods that he wasn't spotted.

Unfortunately he figured he was once he heard the doorbell ring.

Karl sighed and hesitantly walked back to the living room, then to the front door.

He knew he should've been more careful.

But maybe he could play it off.

Karl quickly unlocked and opened the door.

"Hello?" Karl said with a soft smile.

"Hi, uhm, sorry if this is weird or something. But uhm, I just wanted to ask if you were, like, I don't know, maybe watching me? Sorry, I just looked over and saw you staring so it kinda freaked me out." Sapnap rambled on, shifting his weight from foot to foot.