-Nightmares-

Just Karl having a bad nightmare and Sap being there for him

TW: death, screaming, crying, struggle to breathe
---------------------------------

"Karl! Help!" A familiar voice yelled from a distance.

Karl quickly looked around, seeing nothing he bagn to panic. He ran aimlessly towards the voice.

"Karl please!" It called out again.

Karl ran as fast as he could, but never finding who was calling to him. It was pitch black, and his body ached. But he couldn't stop.

Until he saw it.

His lover lay on the floor, a pool of blood around his body. His eyes were blank. No life left in them. His hands covered in what's likely to be his own blood.

"You let me die." Karl heard a whisper behind him.

"Why couldn't you get there in time? Am I not important? You're selfish Karl." The voice sneered.

"No! I, I couldn't find you! I tried to get here in time!" Karl sobbed, his body shaking.

"Liar! You never cared. It's your fault I died. It's all because of you." Karl saw himself standing in front of him, knife in hand.

"No! No, no, no! I didn't do it! It's not my fault!" He cried out, hugging his knees to his chest, rocking back and forth.

He whimpered to himself over an dover on his innocence. The voice ringing in his ears.

"Karl!" Sapnap shouted, shaking the brunette a bit aggressively.

Karl jumped and woke up. His body was sweaty and shaky. His eyes glossed with tears. And his lungs felt to full. He couldn't breathe.

"Karl, baby, hey, look at me. I'm right here. Breathe with me." Sapnap said, instructing the others breathing.

After a while, Karl could finally get air into his lungs, and he was reduced to sniffles.

"Hey, come here baby. What happened?" Sapnap whispered, peppering small kisses to his lovers head.

"I-I, you, I tried to s-save you...I couldn't f-find you." Karl began to sob again, Sapnap rocked him.

"Shhh, you're ok baby. I'm right here, I'm right here." Sapnap soothed, rubbing the smallers back.

"You, you died...and, i-it was my fault. I c-couldn't get there in time." Karl whimpered.

"No baby, it's not your fault. Enough now sweetheart, you're ok. I'm here baby, I'm real and right here." Sapnap whispered, peppering more kisses upon Karl's head.

Karl let out soft sobs as he tried to calm down. Sapnap continued to hold him and rock him. Once Karl had stopped crying, Sapnap realized he had feel back asleep.

Sapnap laid them down, Karl's head on his chest, and one of Karl's legs draped over Sapnap's thighs. He held the brunette close, kissing his head joe and again til he himself fell asleep.

-----------------------------
Sad stuff with a fluffy ending. Bc I'm nice to you guys, anywayyyyy, guys please DM me some requests- I have no ideas left please-