-Make Me-

OMG more smut let's goooooo, also, imma just start writing Sapnap as Nick, it flows better, but it's still just the personas, not the real ppl

TW: none
CW: orgasm denial, praise, degrading, aftercare
------------------------------

Karl quietly tip-toed into his boyfriend's room. Nick was on a call with Dream and George talking about God knows what. Karl had been waiting all day for the attention of his lover, hoping to receive it sooner than later. But of course he had to get it his own way.

Nick sat facing the monitor, not acknowledging his lover standing behind him. Karl pouted and walked over, tapping Nick's shoulder. The ravenette turned and smiled at the brunette.

"Hold on guys I'll be right back." He muted the call and took off his headset.

"Well hello beautiful." Sapnap said softly, taking Karl's hand, giving it a soft kiss.

Karl smiled and giggled. He always loved when Nick would do cute things like that. It made him have butterflies.

"Hi bubba. Can I, uhm, can I sit in your lap?" Karl asked softly.

"Of course you can prince, come sit." Nick pulled the elder into his lap, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Karl smiled and nuzzled into Nick's body, making sure his ass was pressed right against the others crotch. Karl had a plan what would get him absolutely ruined, just like he wanted.

"I'm gonna unmute now ok?" Karl nodded innocently, shifting slightly

Nick's breath hitched as he unmuted. Karl bit his lip and pressed soft kisses to Nick's neck.

"Hey guys I'm back." Nick put his headset back on and rested his chin on Karl's shoulder.

Karl grunted displeased, shifting again. He could feel what he was doing to the ravenette underneath him. Nick groaned softly, gripping Karl's hip tightly.

"Stop moving so much love." Nick whispered, shuddering as Karl breathed against his neck.

"Sorry bubba, I'm just trying to get comfortable." Karl pouted quietly, giving puppy dog eyes.

"It's ok baby, just be careful how you move." Nick warned, thankful the mic wasn't picking anything up, and continuing his previous conversation.

Karl nodded and obeyed. For a little while anyway.

It didn't take long before Karl started to shift and sort of grind down on the ravenette. Nick kept letting out soft groans and pants. He was starting to catch on to what Karl was doing.

"You better knock it off Karl." Nick growled in his ear, making the brunette shiver.

"Make me~" Karl purred, grinding back once more, feeling the tent in his lovers pants.

"Hey guys, I gotta go. I've got a few things to do, I'll talk to you guys later." Nick excused himself, then left the call.

Nick tossed his headset on his desk after taking it off. He grabbed Karl's chin and made him look forward.

"Alright slut. You got my attention, what do you want?" Nick growled, lust clouding his eyes.

"Fuck me, please." Karl whined, rutting his hips harder against the ravenette's.

"Make me." Nick snapped, gripping Karl's hips to stop his movements.

The brunette whimpered and bit his lip. He didn't think it would backfire this much. Nick began placing rough kisses against the others neck, nipping, sucking, and biting now and again. Karl let out mewls of pleasure at the feeling.