-Vape-

Ok, so I wanna clarify, I do vape. But not like on a daily basis, more when I get the chance to with friends and such. But let me tell you it's really not worth it in the end, bc sometimes my throat is absolutely fucked, and I'm buzzed off my fucking ass to the point I don't remember shit, but if course do as you please. And, enjoy the smut.

Highschool AU

Sap is older bc I said so

TW: none
CW: vaping, praise, pet names, thigh riding, blowjob, daddy kink, aftercare
-----------------------------

The sent of blue raspberry filled the room, as the smoke spread in the air like ink spread in water. It was an intoxicating sent that fogged the ravenette's mind. So much so, he didn't even hear the door to his bedroom open.

"Sap? Are you here? You're mom let me in-" Karl stopped short as he saw the ravenette on his beanbag chair that sat in front of his TV.

"Hm? Oh hey beautiful, close the door please." Karl pushed the door shut with his foot and walked over to the elder.

Karl stood awkwardly, not knowing if he was allowed to sit in the other's lap or if he should sit on the bed or floor. Sapnap noticed him shifting his weight from side to side.

"Baby come here." Sapnap said softly, taking Karl's hand, pulling him into his lap.

"I wasn't sure if it was ok for me to sit in your lap or not." Karl admitted, a bit embarrassed.

"Karl baby, you are always welcome to sit in my lap whenever you would like." Sapnap confirmed, kissing the brunette's neck softly.

"Mm~ can I hit it that?" Karl mumbled, reaching for the vape in Sapnap's hand.

Sapnap nodded, quickly taking another pull, blowing the smoke in the youngers face. Karl huffed with a small glare, taking a hit and tapping Sapnap's mouth. He got the hint and parted his lips slightly, putting them against Karl's.

Karl parted his lips, and blew the smoke into the other's mouth. Sapnap closed the gap and pushed his tongue into the smallers mouth, earning a soft moan. As the kiss deepened the smoke seeped through their locked lips. Sapnap continued to explore every part of the wet cavern, snaking his arms around Karl's waist.

Karl moaned into the kiss again, wrapping his arms around the others neck, pushing his hips forward slightly. The elder let out a soft groan, pulling back.

"Fuck baby- don't move like that, or you're gonna start something we can't finish." Sapnap warned, gripping Karl's hips.

Karl giggled softly, the tip of his tongue sticking out. It always made Sapnap melt.

"Well, I kinda wanted to ask you about trying something I read about on Wattpad." Karl said sweetly.

(That's right fuckers. It's a call out to everyone who tries new things during sex they've read off Wattpad. Ik they're out there.)

"And what might that be puppy?~" Sapnap growled into the other's ear, nipping the skin right behind it.

Karl shivered at the tone. He hummed at the nibbling and rolled his hips forward again.

"I was thinking, maybe I could like, I dunno. Maybe I could ride your thigh..?" Karl mumbled, barely above a whisper.

Sapnap flushed slightly, smirking at the request. He shifted Karl onto his thigh, so very slowly guiding his hips. Karl sighed and his breath bitched.

"Go ahead baby~ I wanna see those pretty faces and hear those pretty noises." Sapnap purred, leaning back and taking his hands of the other's hips.

Karl bit his lip and began rolling his hips. He gripped onto Sapnap's other thigh and the chair under them to steady himself. Sapnap let out soft groans as Karl's knee pressed against his bulge.

"D-Daddy~ f-feels so goOd!" Karl whimpered, his hips stuttering as Sapnap bounced his leg.

"Yea?" He continued to bounce his leg, making Karl let out slightly louder moans.

"Shhh, baby my mom's downstairs. Be a little quieter~ I'd love to make you scream but you gotta keep it down." Sapnap warned, bouncing his leg faster.

Karl whined and nodded. The restriction of his boxers and shorts were becoming very painful. He stopped, stood up, and pulled his shorts off. He then took his place back on the tallers thigh, continuing his previous motions.

Sapnap continued to bounce his leg as Karl rode his thigh, the brunette biting his lip to silence his angelic moans. Sapnap wished he could've just let the other scream his name, but unfortunately it wouldn't end well.

Sapnap put his vape back to his lips, sucking in. He pulled Karl in from the back of his neck, blowing the smoke into the other's mouth. Karl moaned against the others lips, feeling the tightness in his stomach increase.

"Mmm!~ HAH-ah~ C-clOse!" Karl whined, the rolling of his hips becoming slower and uneven.

Sapnap again guided his hips, helping the brunette reach his end. Karl let out one last semi-scream like moan, releasing into the fabric covering his groin.

Sapnap groaned as he felt Karl's knee push against his erect cock one again. Karl must have noticed as well, as the second he caught his breath enough he was down on his knees.

Karl planted soft kisses on the tent in the ravenette's pants as he slowly undid the button and zipper. Sapnap bit his lip and ran a hand through Karl's hair. The brunette looked up innocently as he began tugging down Sapnap's jeans and boxers.

"You look so pretty on your knees for me puppy~" Sapnap smiled, giving Karl a wink.

Karl flushed and giggled softly. He was always a sucker for compliments and praising when they did this. Karl licked a stripe up from the base to the tip, taking the head into his mouth.

"Fuck- there you go puppy~" Sapnap tightened his grip on the other's hair.

Karl let out a whimper and began taking the length inch by inch. He felt the head hit the back of his throat and he let out another small whimper. Thank God for no gag reflex. Slowly, he bagn bobbing his head, dragging his tongue up the underside and swirling it around the head.

"FUck~ just like that baby, you're doing so good. Taking me so fucking well~" Sapnap groaned, involuntarily bucking his hips up.

Karl moaned at the forced movement, sending vibrations through Sapnap. He swallowed now and again, tightening up around Sapnap's length. Karl bobbed his head a tad quicker, making Sapnap's breath hitch and once again buck up his hips.

Karl continued with his quick pace, moaning against him now and again, swallowing, and hollowing his cheeks. All while Sapnap practically facefucked him. It didn't take long before the ravenette released his seed down the brunette's throat with a loud groan.

"Fuck- you're so fucking good at that baby." Sapnap praised, leaning down to kiss his nose.

"Swallow." Karl swallowed, opening his mouth and letting his tongue hangout to show.

Sapnap smirked and gave him a quick kiss. As he stood and pulled his boxers and jeans back up, there was a knock at his door. They looked at each other with fear and panic in their eyes. Neither made a move towards the door.

"Nick hunny? Is Karl staying for dinner?" His mother asked as she slightly opened the door.

They both sighed in relief.

"I'm not sure, he's pretty stuffed." Sapnap chuckled to himself.

"I ate before I came over. But I'd maybe like to stay the night?"

"That's fine by me, do make sure you tell your mother Karl, yea?" Karl nodded his head and gave a closed mouth smile.

With that she left, closing the door.

"Tonight, is gonna be a long night for you puppy~" Karl rolled his eyes and sighed with a smile.

------------------------------
Guys I'm so sorry this took so damn long to get out, but I promise I'm gonna try really hard to get these out asap, especially now I'm doing Kinktober. I really appreciate the patience guys, ik it's annoying with super slow updates but school, work, and just other things have been taking away writing time. I love you guys, thx for being awesome 🥰