-Used-

Angsty time. Pretty much just Sapnap spilling the tea that he was using Karl for the clout and is dumping him. A lil bit of Karlwastaken.

TW: yelling
----------------------------------

Sapnap sat in the bedroom, spacing out as Karl ranted on and on about his day. And Sapnap could honestly care less.

He didn't even really want to be with Karl. He mostly wanted a bit of clout. Just to be seen with someone well known and pretty popular.

He was snapped back into reality by Karl waving a hand in front of his face.

"Hello? Earth to Sapnap!" Karl giggled, sitting next to his boyfriend.

"You ok Sap? You seem out of it." Karl said softly, concert lacing his voice.

"I don't wanna be with you." He blurted, not thinking.

Karl looked taken aback. He looked hurt, which he definitely was.

"What are you talking about?" Karl said softly, tears glossing over his eyes.

"I don't wanna be with you. I don't really love you. I just did it for the recognition." Sapnap groaned, standing up and grabbing his keys.

"Nick you can tbe serious. This is some stupid prank right?" Karl had tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Nope. No prank. No joke. Bye Karl." He mumbled, walking out of the door.

Karl's heart shattered. He fell to the ground, his sobs echoing throughout the house. He didn't know what to do.

So he called Dream.

"Hey Karl what's- are you crying?" Dream asked softly, feeling his chest tighten.

Karl let out a quiet sob.

"Yea. Yea I am Dream. Because of your fucking best friend!" Karl yelled, his body violently shook.

"What? I'm coming over. Don't go anywhere or do anything." He said sternly, ending the call.

Karl groaned and tossed his phone on the bed, pulling his knees to his chest as he leaned against the bed frame. All the memories flashed through his head.

Their first kiss.

Their first date.

Their first time.

It was all just fucking fake.

Karl was so lost in thought he didn't even hear Dream walk in. Seeing as Sapnap didn't lock the door as he left.

"Karl?" Dream called, walking towards the bedroom, following the sounds of cries and whimpers.

"Oh Karl..." Dream sighed softly.

He sat down next to the smaller boy, holding him close to his chest.

"What happened love?"

Karl's face turned a light pink at the nickname.

"He, he said he was only with me for the recognition. He never loved me." Karl continued to sob.

"Oh sweetheart...it's ok, let it all out lovely." Dream cooed, rubbing Karl's back softly.

After about another 15 minutes of Karl sobbing, he reduced to sniffles and soft cries.

"Hey, look at me." Dream said softly, tilting Karl's chin up and making his look at Dream.

Karl hummed. His cheeks red and tear stained.

"Forget him. He's selfish and not worth your tears." Dream mumbled.

"Karl, I love you. You're more than just a pretty face. To me you're everything." Dream admitted, flushing a slight pink.

Karl smiled weakly, connecting his and Dream's lips.

"I love you too."

-----------------------------------
Haha, really short and shitty one. I didn't really know how to end it or anything so like, yea.