first impressions.

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

thoughts and impressions of idols when they first met isla.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BLACKPINK

jisoo ━━
"she was beyond beautiful. she's perfect."

jennie ━━
"she's going to debut. she's beautiful."

rosé ━━
"very beautiful and very fashionable. she's also a model. it's obvious."

lisa ━━
"i thought she was a pageant queen. beautiful."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GOT7

jayb ━━
"she's very beautiful. i was stunned when i first saw her."

mark ━━
"she's really friendly. polite and humble. and pretty of course. i wouldn't leave that out."

jackson ━━
"very beautiful. she's very beautiful."

jinyoung ━━
"she's friendly. she also has that aura that when you meet eyes with her, you'll just be stunned. in other words, she's beautiful."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TWICE

nayeon ━━
"she's tall. and her body looks really good. really beautiful."

jihyo ━━
"she's that girl. that girl who can dominate the beauty industry. she's very beautiful."

momo ━━
"her smile was just very beautiful. she has my ideal type of body. she takes very good care of her appearance and it's very good. she's beautiful."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NCT

johnny ━━
"i thought she was cold. when i know her more during the show, i slowly understand. she's really friendly in person."

taeyong ━━
"she was very talented in dancing. and beautiful. very talented."

doyoung ━━
"scary. she didn't even smile at first. so, i thought she was scary. until now. she is."

jaehyun ━━
"very beautiful."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BTS

taehyung ━━
"so beautiful. tall and beautiful. she's my ideal type."

j-hope ━━
"she's really friendly and talkative. she's also sometimes funny. i felt really comfortable being friends with her."

jimin ━━
"very beautiful and very friendly."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SEVENTEEN

hoshi ━━
"very beautiful and talented. she's the definition of beauty with brains."

wonwoo ━━
"beautiful."

seungkwan ━━
"beautiful. she's too beautiful. she's one of the most beautiful women i've seen in my life. she's very beautiful."