the disbandment

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

"good morning." 

"good morning, girls," the board members greeted. 

five members of blackpink sat across from the other board members who were present to witness the signing of the termination of their contract that will be effective tomorrow. 

isla was seated in the middle of the members. between lisa and jisoo. 

"alright, is everyone here?" the secretary asked. 

isla looked around, and for her, she needed to make sure all five members were present, and she nodded. agreeing that 'everyone' for her is present in the conference room. 

"seems like everyone has arrived. so, should we start now?"

everyone nodded in agreement. 

the secretary gave a brief explanation of what happens after the contract's been terminated. because the members' contracts haven't reached the end of their contract, there are some terms and conditions they have to agree to. 

after a few minutes of briefing explanation, the five members were given the papers they needed to sign to agree to the terms and conditions. 

isla didn't take long to sign the paper and give it back to the co-director seated in front of them. the other members took time to sign it again. they even looked hesitant to sign the contract. but isla didn't. 

no one looked happy with the termination of the contract. especially the board of members. isla didn't show that she was happy or not. she was neither of them. 

after the signing of the contract termination, they took their last photo together before parting in their separate ways. isla didn't look back anymore. she just spoke to jisoo for a few minutes before leaving the room. 

all three members, jennie, lisa, and rosé, just watched in disappointment when isla immediately walked out of the room without talking to them anymore. 

"give her some time," jisoo told the three of them. 

"i feel so bad right now," jennie sighed. 

"me too," lisa added. 

"let's just give her time. i'll update you guys about her from time to time. if she's okay already, i'll tell you guys, and maybe we can have dinner or lunch together," jisoo said. 

the three members smiled thinly and nodded. 

isla headed home straight away after leaving the building. 

💗💗💗

"you know, it's not your fault." 

"i didn't say it was my fault," isla replied.