out of control

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

isla enters the nightclub and carefully walks through the crowds. even though it's already three o'clock in the morning, many people are inside the club. most of them are already drunk, though. 

isla went in a search for jackson. his friend called isla just now to tell her that jackson is out of control. he drank too much alcohol and is very drunk. 

amidst working in the middle of the night, isla drove to the nightclub to bring jackson home. 

"isla!" 

isla turned towards the voice and saw one of their friends. she was dancing on the dance floor. 

"you're searching for jackson?" their friends asked loudly. the music was very loud. so, it's really hard to hear someone else talking. 

"yeah, have you seen him?" isla asked her. 

"yeah. vvip room. you better get there quickly. he's out of control," she pointed at a door where the vvip room was. 

"alright, thank you," isla said before walking towards the room. 

the moment isla enters the room, jackson is singing out his lungs with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. their friends greeted isla. one of his closest friends approached isla. 

"you see what i meant," he said. 

isla sighed and shook her head, "i'll bring him home." 

"okay. thank you!" he said. 

isla approached jackson and tapped on his shoulder. 

"baby!" jackson exclaimed before hugging her.

isla didn't move an inch. instead, she said, "let's go home." 

"it's still too early to go home!" jackson said. 

"let's just go home. it's already three o'clock!" isla exclaimed. 

"no. i'm not gonna follow you go home," jackson said as he sits on the couch. 

isla watches jackson who is already very drunk. even walking was hard for him. isla was holding her disappointment towards him. 

she approaches him again, "let's go home, okay? you can continue drinking at home. the nightclub is closing soon," she said while holding his arm. 

"don't touch me!" jackson pulled his arms from isla, shocking her.

"i don't care! this club is mine! i go home when i want to. don't tell me what to do," jackson said to isla before sitting next to one of their female friends. 

please bare in mind that everyone was watching the two of them. it was a karaoke room. a vvip one. so, it fits around seven of them. wasn't too big and wasn't too small. just perfect. and everyone was watching isla, persuading jackson to go home. 

"jackson, just go home. we can continue partying next time," their friends said to jackson after seeing isla's disappointed reaction. 

"no. i want to party today. our party will not stop!" jackson said before chugging his beer and his other arm, hugging their female friend beside her. their friend was also stunned and didn't move an inch. froze. 

isla balled her fist and nodded, "just get him his manager or a taxi to go home." 

"isla!" their friends called isla as she hurriedly exited the room. 

she immediately exited the nightclub and headed home. 

one word. 

disappointed. 

💗💗💗

"what else?" 

"i am going to need mr. wang's signature for this project," she said. 

i hissed and nodded, "okay. just give it to me. i'll bring it home and get his signature and bring this back to you tomorrow morning. will that be alright?" 

"that would be alright, miss," said the secretary. 

i nodded, "okay then." 

just then, we heard the door knock from outside. i peeked and saw my personal assistant at the door. 

"ms. isla, mr. wang is here, and he would like to meet you," she said. 

"tell him i'm busy and i do not have time now. i have a meeting in ten minutes," i replied as i put my signature on some of the papers that needed my signature. 

"too busy for your boyfriend?" i heard jackson's voice. 

i ignored him and handed the files back to my secretary before she exited the office. 

"what do you want?" i asked him. 

he was holding a bouquet of flowers and a paper bag. gifts. i assume. 

"what do i want?" he asked me back. 

"i am busy, jackson. i don't have time to speak nonsense now," i told him as i arranged my things on the desk. he put the flowers on my desk with the paper bag. 

"looks like you're the ceo already here," jackson said. 

"yeah, because their first ceo is out every night, partying like there's no tomorrow, neglecting his work, neglecting his girlfriend, neglecting his family and neglecting his own health and personal well being," i said and grabbed my handbag from under the desk. 

"i'm sorry. i was carried away," jackson said. 

i shook my head, "not today, jackson. those gifts? i've gotten enough of that. no more. stop giving me flowers and gifts." 

jackson quickly stood in front of me, stopping me from walking out. 

"i have a meeting right now, jackson. stop bothering me," i said to him sternly. 

he sighed and nodded. 

"i am so sorry i got drunk every night. i know. it's my fault. i'm just so stressed out lately. it's killing me inside. i'm sorry i neglected you. i'm so sorry, and i promise this won't happen again. please, don't do this to me," he said. 

i looked at him and said to him, "don't say it. do it. actions speaks louder than words." 

i walked pass him and out of the office. 

jackson just sighed. 

💗💗💗

for three months, isla avoided him at most times. 

even though it was very done with a heavy heart, isla wanted him to realize his bad habits. she wanted him to have time on his own. 

they have been together for months. specifically, ten months. drinking has been his habit. and recently, it has been getting out of hand. even isla let go of the responsibility of caring for him. she's just so tired and bored and disappointed. 

especially during that last night. isla just let go of him. he drank until morning and slept the whole day. goes back to the nightclub at night and the same routine every day. 

until it made his company search for him. he didn't want them to find him. so, they find isla to help them with managing the company. isla had to learn herself. this is not the first time isla being disappointed with jackson. 

a few times. but she gave in. gifts and flowers. she gave in. not because of the gifts and flowers but because she wanted to give him a chance to prove himself. 

but this time, no more. isla was bored of the same apology and promises. 

she wanted him to change properly.