blackpink: light up the sky.

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

the scene starts with isla walking into a music studio and switching on all the switches of the musical appliance

"i have 6 songs to submit to sm entertainment today. i need to review the songs first and then send them through email to one of the main producers today," isla said as she sat. 

while waiting for the appliances to turn on, isla takes a look at her phone. 

"the girls are at the eiffel tower," isla showed a photo of jennie, jisoo, rose, and lisa who took a photo with the eiffel tower behind them. 

isla sighed before putting her phone aside. 

while the scene continues to show isla working on her music production, her voice overlays. 

"i'm working full-time in the entertainment industry. half-time as an idol. half-time as a music producer. half-time as a songwriter. half-time as a choreographer." 

"i choreographed mostly. but i also take producing. i helped a lot of artists too. i'm sure a lot of people notice my name on the album and ending credits too. yeah, that's me." 

the scene continued to show isla in a dance studio, dancing alone with headphones on. it was aespa's black mamba's choreography. 

"sometimes i wonder, am i a full-time idol or a full-time choreographer and producer. sometimes it feel like that. i'm an active producer. i produce songs for a lot of artists not only from yg." 

the scene shifted to isla seated alone in a studio set, smiling, seated on an armchair. 

"hello, i am blackpink's isla

"hello, i am blackpink's isla." 

"i am the leader of blackpink, a k-pop idol, a dancer, a singer, a rapper, a producer, a songwriter and a choreographer. i am also a performance director for some k-pop idols in the industry." 

"i've always tried to avoid personal questions. but i guess this time, i won't be able to run away from it anymore," isla chuckled and smiled. 

the scene shifted to teddy park in his studio.