a private marriage

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

by three o'clock in the afternoon, isla was seated in the bridal suite with her makeup and hair team

by three o'clock in the afternoon, isla was seated in the bridal suite with her makeup and hair team. as per isla and the team's request, no one was allowed to be in the bridal suite. 

more specifically, even inside the suite, which is isla's bedroom. the whole suite. no one, especially family members and friends, are allowed to be inside the living room and the kitchen. only the makeup and hair team and the photographers and videographers. 

isla just wanted a quiet time and a relaxed time. she doesn't want to be bothered while preparing for the evening wedding ceremony. 

"your nails look incredible," said her makeup artist.

isla chuckled as she looked at her nails, "jennie was the one who did this for me yesterday."

"jennie? you mean your bandmate?" the makeup artist asked. 

"yes. she's talented in nails. she had all the instruments to make my nails yesterday. i knew she was gonna rock my nails," isla chuckled. 

"this is not an extension, right?" the hairstylist asked. 

"nope. i took supplements to make my nails grow longer and faster. and then yesterday, she just filed my nails, and it's all natural nails," isla told them. 

"it's really beautiful. i agree," the hairstylist said. 

isla just chuckled. 

a few moments later, a knock was heard on the door. isla just looked through the reflection in the mirror to see who it was. when the door opened, it was lisa holding a plate of food. 

"late lunch," lisa said, walking into the room and handing the plate to isla. 

"thank you. how's everyone?" isla asked while crunching on the almonds on the plate. 

"everyone's getting ready. everything's on track," lisa updated. 

"great. i'll see you later," isla said.